MS banned my gamertag for trying to help other gamers!

At least It's your live account and not xbox so you can play all your games still I'd assume
yeah, but the problem is with games like Dark Souls I need my old game save to play online with the items that I collected during more than 120 hours of gameplay ... and I also can't transfer the license for all the contents to another Xbox 360 if the one I have now dies ... banning my Xbox 360 could've caused much less problems for me as I can get a new Xbox 360 and use my gamertag that has everything linked to it ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to create a new gamer tag and buy an Xbox One or are you going to just play offline and abandon the Xbox platform going forward?
I have another gamertag that I use for now (guile33mrd) .. I don't think that i will pay anything for MS online service after what they did to my account, I will just use any free offers and only buy retail games from now on, I have more than 60 Xbox 360 games that I didn't play yet and I'm planning to buy another 30-40 Xbox 360 games ... I will wait for a year and see how Xbox One and PS4 do and which one have better exclusives and more stable system ...

I have another gamertag that I use for now (guile33mrd) .. I don't think that i will pay anything for MS online service after what they did to my account, I will just use any free offers and only buy retail games from now on, I have more than 60 Xbox 360 games that I didn't play yet and I'm planning to buy another 30-40 Xbox 360 games ... I will wait for a year and see how Xbox One and PS4 do and which one have better exclusives and more stable system ...
Contact BBB and write to local congress or something? MS can ban you for saying hi.

Contact BBB and write to local congress or something? MS can ban you for saying hi.

yeah I found out that they can ban me for whatever reason whenever they want after reading the XBL TOS and Code of Conduct .... I wish that I have read it 8 years ago when I joined XBL ....

It wouldn't have stopped you, nobody thinks they're going to get unjustifiably banned for no reason when they sign up.

yeah but I wouldn't invest the same amount of money and time on this account if I knew that they can ban an account permanently for whatever they think is wrong without giving any warnings ....

don't buy any digital games anymore. and u will be fine  :bouncy:

don't trust any corporation

don't buy any digital games anymore. and u will be fine :bouncy:

don't trust any corporation

I never liked the idea of digital games ... there's some good games that were released only in digital format .. but now I don't care about those games ... retail games only from now on ...

bread's done
Back