MS is finally going to start focusing on the PC game market again

I've never personally considered the xbox platform to be significantly different from PC gaming. Especially with so many games being ported over and of similar genres. ::shrug::

Good for them though.

[quote name='Animefalcon']how about Cross-platform gaming
playing Quake 3 agianst the DC guys was fun
QUake 4 PC vs Quake 4 xbox360??[/QUOTE]

I am hoping for this since XNA seems to be something they are pushing. Would definately be nice to see something like this come about

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am hoping for this since XNA seems to be something they are pushing. Would definately be nice to see something like this come about[/QUOTE]
Yeah when publishers use start using XNA then we will deffinetely seem some xbox360 vs. pc gaming...

ALL I CAN SAY IS ABOUT FREAKING TIME MICROSOFT!!!! Now capcom needs to get there shit together and release RE: Remake, RE Zero, CV:X, RE:4 and Outbreak to the pc.. There is no video card out there that can't handle what the gpu's of these game systems can do. I mean it shouldn't be a hard conversion process right...unless they do a lazy man port.

As much as I love Xbox, MS is not performing this as an act of 'charity' to PC gamers. Think about it. Why would someone these days NEED a 3GHZ PC to type Word documents and surf the web? I'll tell you why. It's the games dummy. If MS looses enough of thier footing in the PC game market, who is going to fill that void... Linux Linux. In the days before Xbox, MS intelligently poured money into directx to finally supplant OpenGl as the dominant platform for developing PC games. By doing so, they 1) Make it substancially harder to port games over to Mac and Linux as there are Directx specifc calls to hardware, & 2) By developing for PC, an Xbox port was a no-brainer.

[quote name='dtarasev']Most likely Ut2007 with PS3 VS. Xbox360 Vs. PC. Which is awesome becuase the mouse is superior! Free head shots![/QUOTE]

UT2007 man i can't wait.. but might need a faster card then the 6800gt 256 i have

bread's done
Back