Ms. Splosion Man Pinball FX 2 Giveaway!

glorybythegram

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGs! We are back with another giveaway. This time, you can win one of two codes for the Ms. Splosion Man table for Pinball FX 2. Full details can be found at the link below, but basically all you have to do is leave a comment telling us about your favorite pinball memory. Bonus entries are given to those that RT and spread the word. Good luck!

http://glorybythegram.com/2011/10/26/ms-splosion-man-pinball-table-giveaway/

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I love having the chance to win something especially for such a great potential ap such as Pinball FX2.

If it had another way to enter again besides Twitter, I would be all over that.

Thanks again

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']YES! I love having the chance to win something especially for such a great potential ap such as Pinball FX2.

If it had another way to enter again besides Twitter, I would be all over that.

Thanks again[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the feedback. We may put together a Facebook page after this contest ends because it seems to be more popular than Twitter. Hopefully having both options will invite more people to enter. :)

Good luck! We will announce the winners in this thread as well. Completely forgot about that last time.

Four days left to enter!

Congrats to the winners: @BuzzBudz and @fresh0288!

Are you guys/gals from CAG? :)

I'll be sure to update and bump this thread when our next contest goes live. Thank you for all of the entries!

bread's done
Back