MSRP for Metal Gear Acid!

ShadowRayden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I received my PSP selection email from EBGames yesterday. But EB is still charging $49.99 and I called them moments ago and they are saying that $49.99 is the final price while Gamestop and Amazon are charging $39.99. :?:

I'm assuming you called customer service? Imagine it from their point of view, some guy calls asking if the price is the correct one on some game you've probably never heard of (yes, as hard as it is to believe, not every person that works at EB plays or even knows about video games). Now, what would you do? Just tell them the price on the site is correct or try to figure out the price.

I wouldn't worry aobut this too much because if they price the game $10 more than ANY other place its either not going to sell or everyone is going to be price matching.

Wait a few days and you are going to find a used copy. From the review this game is going to be way too slow for most people.

[quote name='62t']Wait a few days and you are going to find a used copy. From the review this game is going to be way too slow for most people.[/quote]
What Review!?

[quote name='cthcky33']i was just en ebgames.com and MGA is now listed at 39.99[/quote]

Jackpot baby! Good to know, cause now I think I'll get that and Lumines for my PSP.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='cthcky33']i was just en ebgames.com and MGA is now listed at 39.99[/quote]

Jackpot baby! Good to know, cause now I think I'll get that and Lumines for my PSP.[/quote]
i think those are gonna be my two games as well

bread's done
Back