MST3K Deals?

CombatCraig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I know Rhino recently gave the series to SHOUT Factory but I've always waited for prices to drop on these. Anyone know of any deals or places I can get the DVD collections on the cheap?

Unfortunately there are almost never any deals on MST3k sets .. your best bet is usually Amazon. They tend to sell them at $44.99. Or, if you have patience, wait for Deep Discount's bi-annual 20% off sale. I think the next one will be late May or June.

[quote name='Maklershed']Unfortunately there are almost never any deals on MST3k sets .. your best bet is usually Amazon. They tend to sell them at $44.99. Or, if you have patience, wait for Deep Discount's bi-annual 20% off sale. I think the next one will be late May or June.[/quote]

blast

Fry's usually has them in store for $35, so check around and see if anyone's taking markdowns on them.

Shout Factory hasn't said anything about whether or not they'll be continuing the existing sets or not, so if I were you, I'd strongly consider going out and picking up a set or two, no matter the cost. Volume 1 and 3 are already out of print (rights issues expired) and getting harder and harder to locate.

Also, a reissued Volume 10 just got released recently, and I hear that's going to be a small run because of the distribution rights change over.

bread's done
Back