Mt. Dew Green Label Art

SuperFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone seen/bought the Mt. Dew Green Label Art Volume 1 bottles? I have searched high and low here in Ames to try and find these (grocery stores, gas stations, retailers) but have had no luck. If anyone has bought these, where were you located and what store/place did you find them?

You do mean the 2008 series right? There are I think including the Halo 3 one, 10 different bottle from last year. There are 6 currently available from the 2008 series.

[quote name='mr ryles']I have all 6, hoping more are on the way.

And the only place I've seen them here is a local gas station.[/quote]

Volume 2 comes out in the fall. By local, you mean non-chain? Were they individually available for sale in a cooler, or in a 24-pack case?

[quote name='djbooba']You do mean the 2008 series right? There are I think including the Halo 3 one, 10 different bottle from last year. There are 6 currently available from the 2008 series.[/quote]

Volume 1 is what's out now, Volume 2 comes later. I am looking for the Volume 1, since last year's are only available on eBay...have you seen them in stock anywhere?

[quote name='englishsandwich']Spotted them at a 7-11. Didn't care to buy, but hope that helps.[/quote]

Thanks, I don't have 7-11's here...maybe I'll try Kum and Go, which is what the 7-11's turned into.

[quote name='SuperFox']
Thanks, I don't have 7-11's here...maybe I'll try Kum and Go, which is what the 7-11's turned into.[/quote]

Is that seriously their name? Kum and Go....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D I know its juvenile and sophomoric, but I can't help but laugh at that name. What marketing exec came up with that...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Is that seriously their name? Kum and Go....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D I know its juvenile and sophomoric, but I can't help but laugh at that name. What marketing exec came up with that...[/quote]

Yeah, I've never figured out the logic...but yes, it is seriously their name. http://www.kumandgo.com

[quote name='Maklershed']Ames? Really? I thought they all closed back in like 1989.[/quote]

Ames as in Ames, IA, not the store.

[quote name='Maklershed']Kum & Go? Doesn't sound like a store. Sounds like my idea of the perfect date.[/QUOTE]

There's no reason your date can't be at the kum and go. Give her all the Slurpee she can swallow. ;)

bread's done
Back