MUA2 VIP invites

rabbler78

CAG Veteran
marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/

here are some invites to the vip section, it has some cool stuff on there like alt costume pics and dev blogs.

PN10-5U83-27
0DW1-5U83-2J
IQ15-U803-26
HT15-U830-2E
8W10-5U83-23
1I01-5U83-2B
NB15-0U83-2J
ZH01-5U83-2G
PQ01-5U83-2E
F615-U830-2P
TB15-U830-2W
9815-0U83-2X
6P15-U832-30

TB15-U830-2W
Snagged that one. Thanks for it. Checking out the site now. I loved the first game, I'm hoping the second game is just as awesome or better.

no problem psi, yeah and really pumped for this sequel.
updated list, only 8 left.

PN10-5U83-27
0DW1-5U83-2J
IQ15-U803-26
HT15-U830-2E
8W10-5U83-23
1I01-5U83-2B
ZH01-5U83-2G
PQ01-5U83-2E

Taken from the VIP section on the forums (for those of you who didn't get a chance at the code and to check it out) --

I thought I’d share some conversations we’ve been having about VIPs and their exclusives. This may change as I’m not the guy who makes the final decisions :(
1: We’ll be posting all new dev blog entries exclusively for VIPs first. Then unlocking them later for non VIPs. So you guys get the first look.
2: The next character reveal will be next week. News Lad will chime in soon with info.
3: Alternate costumes? Oh we’ll make sure VIPs get these first and exclusively. These sound awesome from what I’m told.
4: Achievement Icons & Info: Fingers crossed I can show some info on these too exclusively.
5: Concept Art & Model sheets: Exclusive art for VIPs soon.
6: The next CWO playable character who will be VIP exclusive for a week. Penance will stay VIP only.
This is a brief overview of what’s been discussed with me recently. Again I don’t hold all the cards so things may change

Nod, fiends ate em all up. At least say you took em, gives us false hope. And that site is crazy slow and stupid with the menus...

When you all entered the code, did you get an "invalid code?" I tried it the first time when signing up and it didn't work. I had to skip it and then add it in later (same code) after I had verified by email, and it worked.

I'm at work now, so I can't access the site. If anyone still needs a code, PM me -- I'll fill requests either after work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edit - Home now, I've got 18 invites left for anyone that wants in.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PR Mega X']I'm at work now, so I can't access the site. If anyone still needs a code, PM me -- I'll fill requests either after work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Edit - Home now, I've got 18 invites left for anyone that wants in.[/QUOTE]

do the VIP invites offer anything extra in game? if so i'll take one! if not then im good but thanks for the offer tho!

edit - i see something about alt costumes above but wasn't sure what that meant? that vips get them sooner?

I'll take one too if there are any left, just in case these do get us some alt costume DLC or stuff like that :)
Can't wait for this game to come out already.

PM Pr Mega X, he hooked me up and said he had a couple.
The vip status lets you get updates earlier and with the game being 2 weeks ago, big whoop. But theres some misleading info in that VIPs get the code for Juggernaut.
I dont know if preordered get a vip code AND juggernaut code is independent or all vips get the code. Very confusing. I hope I get Juggs. hes all I wanted to play and when they announced hes a preorder, I hoped it was like MUA1 where they just got the Silver Surfer code early and could give to any one else, in game code.

Just wondering where do you redeem this on? The PS3? Anyway, thanks OP, I didn't get anyone of them, but if you have extras PM me please, thanks.

I'd also take an invite if anyone has them left to hand out. Loved the first game and plan on picking up this one aswell.

All PMs responded to, here are the codes I've got left:

Y071-5UQK-AJ
AB15-UQKA-50
X0G1-5UQK-AB
AA15-UQKA-C0
RE15-UQK0-AH
CQ01-5UQK-AT
0BV1-5UQK-A8

Thanks OP
cagus.smile.jpg

bread's done
Back