Multiplatform deals at BJ's Warehouse Club [YMMV]

dtcarson

CAGiversary!
I just got back from BJ's Warehouse Club in Cary, NC, and they had the following games at the following prices. [They have a few more, but these are what I thought might be semi-dealish.]

PS2:
Wild Arms 3: 4.90.....I bought the last copy at my store, don't know if they'll get more in.
Downhill Domination: 6.90
World Series Baseball 2k3: 19.90
Eyetoy Play with Camera: 31.90
Harry Potter/Quidditch World Cup: 16.00

Xbox:
Hulk: 7.90

Gamecube:
Eternal Darkness: 14.90

I'm assuming a price ending in .90 is a clearance-type price.
I passed on Wild Arms 3 when it was 12.90, thinking How much cheaper can it get? I found out : )

You need a BJ's membership, or to know someone who has one, to buy these; but you may be able to print out a 'One Day Pass' from their website, and you can always just walk in [unlike Sam's] to check what they have in general. [BJs in general has been worth it for me--they have a gas station that is generally 3-6 cents/gal cheaper than anywhere else, and just today I got my dad a silk-like Pierre Cardin button down shirt for 13 bucks.]

heh....
not so good--it's a late Father's Day present ;)
but we are going to see my folks this weekend, and they understand waiting so as not to spend an extra 5 bucks or so shipping.

[quote name='alongx']Not a bad set of finds. It's a shame that I'd have to travel to NY to get to the nearest BJ's.[/quote]

I'd drive to NY for a BJ. :)

chickenhawk: PM rec'd, and replied.
Everyone else: I posted this in 'Gaming deals.'
Besides, if they were that cheap, I wouldn't be sharing that deal ; )

PS2 memory cards are also pretty cheap at BJ's.
I picked up a 2 Pack for $32.00. Don't most places sell them for 1 @ $25?

[quote name='eshbums'][quote name='alongx']Not a bad set of finds. It's a shame that I'd have to travel to NY to get to the nearest BJ's.[/quote]

I'd drive to NY for a BJ. :)[/quote]
What a loser

BJs also has these huge clearance sales for their electronics department, according to a friend of mine, who goes there frequently.

BJ's does have dvd and vhs movies, usually just the mainstream hits, but I don't think their prices are all that great on dvd's. Exception; the multipack/tv series sets, most of their prices on those seem to be pretty good.

i picked up car battler joe on gba for 12.99

they had primal for like $12...thats all i really saw...besides broken sword on gba for 12.99 too

hopefully i can get around to checking out the other bjs near me...

bread's done
Back