Multiple Netflix profiles on one PS3?

Backlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I just signed up for Netflix yesterday, so I'm very new to it. Got it set up on the PS3 and watched a show, yay.

However, my wife and I will both be using it to watch stuff (on the same PS3). I just learned you can set up multiple profiles on the Netflix site for one account. Can you somehow switch between those profiles on the PS3? Or are the queues and recommendations going to get all screwy?

Edit: Now that I'm actually looking on the Netflix site (my wife is the one who set it up yesterday), I don't even see how to create multiple profiles. My Google search had indicated you could do that - is that not even possible anymore? :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']No, you can't set up different instant watch profiles on the PS3.[/QUOTE]...or Netflix, unless you pay for multiple accounts.

It really sucks if you have kids. My 5 year old stumbled across the Dead Space animated feature a few weeks ago because it was a cartoon and showed up in my recommended queue. If I set it to restrict to just G or PG then I am stuck doing that as well. Plus it takes a while once a change is made to become active so I can't just change it whenever I want to watch something not geared to kids.

bread's done
Back