Multiple Searches in Search Bar Not Possible?

HotShotX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
In using the CAG Search Bar today while trying to find feedback/deals on the Turtle Beach x31 Headphones, I noticed that after typing in "Turtle Beach" and opening one of the results in a new window, the search list would disappear, and when I clicked the search field, the terms "Turtle Beach" would disappear, and I'd have to essentially research everything.

Any way to fix this so that when I type something in the search field, I can open more than one result before it resets?

~HotShotX

Another vote for making this possible. I'd like to be able to right click/open in tabs in Firefox when doing this, for example.

[quote name='strell']another vote for making this possible. I'd like to be able to right click/open in tabs in firefox when doing this, for example.[/quote] QFT to this.

I'd like to see this too. Maybe we can allow you to "pin" the results or something along those lines.

I've been asking for a search results page since the new bar was introduced. There's no point to fanciness when it kills functionality.

bread's done
Back