Muramasa Rebirth Limited Edition $39.99, Regular $29.99 on Amazon (PSVita)

Not bad. If you've held out this long though, might as well wait for further drops.

I picked it up day 1 and my brother enjoyed it quite a bit.

Not bad. If you've held out this long though, might as well wait for further drops.

I picked it up day 1 and my brother enjoyed it quite a bit.
Exactly my thinking. I am confident I will enjoy it, but I have many games to still beat, so might as well wait for a bigger drop. When it hits the $15 range, I will probably bite.

Ah prices keep dropping once the CE is low enough i'll bite. I did buy Muramasa digitally but would love a physically copy, particularly of the CE once it goes down in price enough.

Exactly my thinking. I am confident I will enjoy it, but I have many games to still beat, so might as well wait for a bigger drop. When it hits the $15 range, I will probably bite.
It's certainly a fantastic game, though the platinum will take some doing.

The price will bomb hard, hopefully soon. no reason to ever pay $60 for an HD remake.
Yup, but because the CE was awful. Not because $60 was too much for an HD Remake CE.

Only 10,000 were made and Persona is a FAR more popular series than anything Vanillaware made.
To bounce off this, Persona 4 is easily one of the best RPGs of the ever. Take that and improve it in every way with Golden and you have a huge demand for it. Now add in a limited CE to the mix and people flipped their shit trying to buy it.

The CE is in no way worth it, though. Pretty sure you can still find the shitty pack-in that made up the CE's contents in Japan for like $20.

To bounce off this, Persona 4 is easily one of the best RPGs of the ever. Take that and improve it in every way with Golden and you have a huge demand for it. Now add in a limited CE to the mix and people flipped their shit trying to buy it.

The CE is in no way worth it, though. Pretty sure you can still find the shitty pack-in that made up the CE's contents in Japan for like $20.
I believe it went out of print / a lot of places sold out of it at the time, which was another selling point for some people. Even then, places like AmiAmi still have it, but it will cost you $30 + Shipping for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted. I wanted the CE but thought it was overpriced at launch. No idea how low it'll go but I'll keep holding out. I already know the game is worth picking up since the original is one of the best games on Wii. I'd love to play through it again for trophies.

It's certainly a fantastic game, though the platinum will take some doing.

Yup, but because the CE was awful. Not because $60 was too much for an HD Remake CE.
say what? I think the CE is good, that hori face cover is unique and good quality since the standard black hori cover one goes for $13. So I think having a different color and design almost makes the $20 extra of the CE, the rest of the stuff is ok, like the abridged (IDK why abridged) cd soundtrack, the black velvet pouch w/ the logo that is ok, vita decal and a lithograph. IMO is a much better CE than RE5 for example. I think is an ok CE for the price, could be better, but is good enough to have if you were already planning on getting a face cover for your device and having your portable be different than many you will see around you is cool especially if you like the game and is one of the games to have for your system.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no new addition in Muramasa aside from new localization for people who played the Wii version.  The new stuff are DLC that cost additional money to buy and they are not even on PSN.

bread's done
Back