Muramasa: The Demon Blade $13.58 FS Amazon

Bought it at a K-mart B&M Saturday for 14.99.

It's also 12.96 at Walmart.com. The Amazon deal is slightly better if you factor in the shipping costs.

Regardless, if you even remotely enjoyed Odin Sphere this is a must-buy. Every once in a while I will come across a game that just wows me. This is definitely one of them.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']When is this one coming to XBLA?[/QUOTE]

I don't think the HD Muramasa and Odin Sphere ports are confirmed. Just rumors from September of last year.

[quote name='brewin']Heres hoping for the HD ports! Sick game that needs to find a new audience. Perfect for XBLA and PSN![/QUOTE]

gonna be a loooong wait!!!!:roll:

Beautiful game (thus far at least) -- though I liked Odin Sphere's story more. The characters in this one aren't as likable (again, based on what I've played thus far).

Not sure about the HD ports, but if you want to play these, I'd recommend picking it up soon. Newegg had this for $12.99 + FS and it's now OOS and doubtful Newegg is getting a new shipment.

IOW, once these copies are gone, your next stop will be ebay/half.com for used copies.

[quote name='knightsdwn']Also available at Best Buy for $11.99. Might be a bit tough finding a copy though.[/QUOTE]

Does anybody have the BB sku# so I can do a local search?!? Thx!

bread's done
Back