Muramasa:The Demon Blade (Wii) $35 at Amazon

[quote name='marineal']great price.. still too much for a wii game[/QUOTE]

galaxy, prime trilogy, zelda tp are worth their price more than just about any game on any system. stop trolling wii.

[quote name='anathema728']meh, i'd bite for 24ish[/QUOTE]

Exactly, most reviews say its worse than Odin's Sphere, so I'm not gonna spend 35 on a meh game

Having played both Odin Sphere and Muramasa, I can honestly say that Muramasa is far better in almost every single way. I paid full price for my copy and have never regretted it. An absolutely beautiful game.

I'm on the $20 price range as well since its a Wii game and I haven't used that system since January even though I keep getting cheap games for it who are collecting dust. Someday I tell myself, someday.

[quote name='Ryouko']I paid full price for my copy and have never regretted it. An absolutely beautiful game.[/QUOTE]
Here here! I also got it at launch day (with the LE wallscroll) and it was completely worth it. Easily one of my favorite games of the year.

Too bad gamers nowadays think that 2D games (and now apparently Wii games too) equal cheap games, and are only willing to pay more for their all mighty 3D games...

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']galaxy, prime trilogy, zelda tp are worth their price more than just about any game on any system. stop trolling wii.[/QUOTE]

I agree that most wii games are only worth 20 bucks. My gaming time is limited, and unless it's tied to my gamerscore on my 360, or it's a PC game, I'm really not interested since I like to chat with my friends while playing games.

Muramasa could be m 3rd in the GS B2G1 Deal but yeah, unfortunately Wii games are a $20 investment for me aside from the occassional "never dropping in price" 1st party title.

I'm playing through Muramasa right now, and it's a fun 2D game. The most I've enjoyed a Wii game since Deadly Creatures.

I ordered a copy last night. It was in my gold box, and I had a little bit of credit so I got it for $29.

It's a great price, I'm looking forward to playing it.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']galaxy, prime trilogy, zelda tp are worth their price more than just about any game on any system. stop trolling wii.[/QUOTE]

Sorry that people aren't willing to pay $50 for waggle-gamecube software. Some of us have moved on to the next gen.

[quote name='tobinbell']Sorry that people aren't willing to pay $50 for waggle-gamecube software. Some of us have moved on to the next gen.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

I bit, used my $40 credit from DJ hero.
This game was a big hit at PAX, and I have been waiting for a chance to pick it up.
I have been needing a change of pace from all the FPS games coming out recently.

bread's done
Back