Musashi Samurai Legend $20 at EB

Reviews are a little bland on it... I liked the first one alot. Any personal opinions on the game?? I'd rent it, but I haven't seen it at the local Blockbusters.

Its actually an ok game. Its a hacknslash game. 1 puzzle to solve in the beggining of the game and it sholdnt be considered a puzzle. Game gets harder. Bossses are somewhat difficult.
A lot of abilities u can learn. Couldve done better with the game. its a good game for $20.
Worth buying.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']hopefully, the pre-played drops to $17.99..... so I can get it for $14 A/C[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for, or a drop to $10 new...

Please for the love of god, mute your tv, while playing this game. Musashi's voice is done by a non-name female... and it is gut-wrenching. I like the gameplay, but as soon as I hear the voices all the enjoyment is lost.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']used is $13 A/C now[/QUOTE]

This should be dropping universally then, if EB updated the used price as well.

I'll snag it for $15 from Best Buy whenever they drop it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Please for the love of god, mute your tv, while playing this game. Musashi's voice is done by a non-name female... and it is gut-wrenching. I like the gameplay, but as soon as I hear the voices all the enjoyment is lost.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm... Thats the point. Its Quirky. You guys have an odd view torwards games.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Please for the love of god, mute your tv, while playing this game. Musashi's voice is done by a non-name female... and it is gut-wrenching.[/QUOTE]

So is Bart, but it works for the simpsons...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So is Bart, but it works for the simpsons...[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work here. If you don't take my word for it, read many of the reviews. It's horrible. Also Musashi isn't really a kid so it's odd to even do it that way.

bread's done
Back