Muse- The Resistance (September 15th)

will they have samples of it on their website? if so ill check it out there. ive been into their music since that song they used in 28 weeks later. awesome band. alot fo their songs have a movie quality to them meaning you can see it as music in a movie or in a commercial.

The song your talking about is Shrinking Universe.

Not sure, but like i said you can go to.....http://ununitedeurasia.muse.mu/ and download the USOE song free.

And I can see where you would say it sounds like starlight. So far I love both of these songs but nothing will ever beat Apocalypse Please. I can't wait for the concert here in Oct

Yep. Unfortunately the person I'm going with likes U2 and muse so I am subject to both, but I have been waiting for Muse for so long that I can't pass up the chance

A friend and I were considering going to the Tampa show, but it's billed as U2's concert and there's no way I'm paying that much for a majority of U2. I love Muse, but not that much, unfortunately.

[quote name='Rocko']A friend and I were considering going to the Tampa show, but it's billed as U2's concert and there's no way I'm paying that much for a majority of U2. I love Muse, but not that much, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah same on all accounts.

The only problem is
1. Muse doesn't tour here
2. When they do its with someone else always (My Chem and now U2).

They love Europe though god damn. They are always do about 3 shows in the O2 arena and they are always sold out. Wembley too.

bread's done
Back