Mushroom Men Wii $12.96 at Amazon

52club

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my copy today but the funny thing is, the game was in a black case and was sealed in shrink wrap and not cellophane with the y-fold. Is it supposed to come like that?

[quote name='skiizim']I just received my copy today but the funny thing is, the game was in a black case and was sealed in shrink wrap and not cellophane with the y-fold. Is it supposed to come like that?[/QUOTE]
no, you should ask amazon for exchange. it should come in standard white case.

With all my top notch backlog of Wii games I could wait until this drops a little further! Looks good though kinda' reminds me of Epic Mickey in terms of gfx.

While this is highly YMMV (in terms of finding a copy) you can get this used at Blockbuster for $5 with the current B1G1 sale (assuming you pair it with another $9.99 game). I got one for myself the other day - it was a nice find because like the rest of you I had heard good things about it and wanted to get it sub-$10. I think I may have seen it at a couple of stores though it is not as common as some of the other games at BBV.

Otherwise I probably would have jumped on this price at Amazon. In any case, you may at least want to check a BBV or 2 first beforehand.

My "new copy" also looks used. It came in a Black Case, the cheap plastic was used to sealed it, and the disc actually look like it had been handled (scuff marks not scratches) that I doubt could have came from being in the case, espeically since the Disc was still secured.

Looks like Amazon is going to get a nasty email and a return that they will be paying the shipping on.

[quote name='52club']My "new copy" also looks used. It came in a Black Case, the cheap plastic was used to sealed it, and the disc actually look like it had been handled (scuff marks not scratches) that I doubt could have came from being in the case, espeically since the Disc was still secured.

Looks like Amazon is going to get a nasty email and a return that they will be paying the shipping on.[/QUOTE]

That's really weird... I've never known Amazon to send sketchy 2nd hand, fake new copies of games before (and I'm an AVID amazon user...). That's not like them...

bread's done
Back