Music Discovery Sites

Jest

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I am wondering if anyone else uses/has used music discovery sites. I love finding to music to listen to and these kind of sites have made it so easy.

What do you guys recommend? I have tried thesixtyone.com, last.fm, skreemr.com, and to a lesser extent muxtape.com via muxfind.com.

not a site but all music i have discovered has been through sirius. If ur looking for indie music it is a gold mine for upcoming indie bands.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Last.fm is all you need.

Although I hear good things about Pandora.[/quote]

If only that were the case. Last.fm has been kind of crappy lately, recommending the same thing over and over again to you after you've said you like it (I don't mind listening to a song a few times in a week's span, but having me listen to it 10+ times in a week is a bit excessive. I started to skip it actually:lol:)

musicovery's another good one.

Last FM is probably my favorite one out there. Plus you can have them track what you listen too in your favorite player.

Pandora is good, but I didn't get the deepness Last FM gave me. Since I am a big progressive rock/metal fan Pandora was giving me the standard shit while Last FM was giving me more indepth stuff.

bread's done
Back