"Must be Texans... lowest form of white man there is."

JSweeney

CAGiversary!
Just a random quote from the movie "Geronimo".
Considering I have a feeling how the rest of this thread would progress, I just saved the mods the time of having to lock or move it to here by just posting it here in the first place.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Any reason behind posting this? I'm pretty sure each state had at least one large indian massacre.[/quote]

but, Texans are probably still proud of it.

[quote name='usickenme'][quote name='zionoverfire']Any reason behind posting this? I'm pretty sure each state had at least one large indian massacre.[/quote]

but, Texans are probably still proud of it.[/quote]

My dad is, and he's lived his whole life in massachusetts. Then again, he also thinks the internment of japanese in WW2 was justified.

[quote name='usickenme'][quote name='zionoverfire']Any reason behind posting this? I'm pretty sure each state had at least one large indian massacre.[/quote]

but, Texans are probably still proud of it.[/quote]

I've met several people around the country who are quite proud of it, I personally have mixed feelings.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Any reason behind posting this? I'm pretty sure each state had at least one large indian massacre.[/quote]

It was just a random quote that struck me as kind of funny.
I was thinking of posting it in Off topic, but it seems like if you even mention Texas in passing, the converstation degrades into a pissing match over Bush.
Hence, I posted it here.

[quote name='JSweeney']
It was just a random quote that struck me as kind of funny.
I was thinking of posting it in Off topic, but it seems like if you even mention Texas in passing, the converstation degrades into a pissing match over Bush.
Hence, I posted it here.[/quote]

I see, decent logic although I'm sure pissing on Bush one more time wouldn't hurt anyone.:wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']To quote Los Locos Gringos:

Fuck you, we're from Texas.

:wink:[/quote]

See, the mods are overjoyed I placed it here :wink:

bread's done
Back