Must-have GC titles

Sanosuke Sagara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just got a wii and was wonderin what the best games for GC are. I do plan on gettin Super Smash, metroid, and super mario sunshine, but those are the only ones i can think of

Edit: maybe this should be in the GC forum....

Metroid Prime 1/2
Super Mario Strikers
Eternal Darkness
Resident Evil Series
Baten Kaitos
Tales of Symphonia
Zelda: Wind Waker
Paper Mario 2
Killer 7
Animal Crossing
Batallion Wars

And I'm sure there are lots more...

[quote name='angrywolf']Killer 7 is a must-have? I've never played it, but I read some lukewarm reviews for it.[/QUOTE]

It's a love it/hate it kinda game. I'd say give it a rental first before you go about purchasing one. Though you can get the game now for around 10 bucks, which is a pretty good deal.

If you like Star Wars at all, both Rogue Squadron games are really good. I also like Beach Spikers, F-Zero, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, and Mario Party 6. Wario Ware is also fun, a good way to get you warmed up for Smooth Moves. And both Monkey Ball games on GC are great, better than the Wii one IMHO...

RD

If you like the old games, grab the compilations because they're cheaper than VC. Sonic Mega Collection, all of the Midway Arcade Treasures (there's 1, 2 &3 --I have 3 (sealed--diplicate gift) available for sale or trade so PM me), Mega Man Collection, Namco Anniversary and Namcom Museum. There are other ones that I am sure I'm not thinking about right now, but I'd look for those as well as all the Mario and Zelda games.

[quote name='angrywolf']Killer 7 is a must-have? I've never played it, but I read some lukewarm reviews for it.[/quote]

It's a must have for me. One of the more memorable experiences I have had with a GC game.

[quote name='soonersfan60']If you like the old games, grab the compilations because they're cheaper than VC. Sonic Mega Collection, all of the Midway Arcade Treasures (there's 1, 2 &3 --I have 3 (sealed--diplicate gift) available for sale or trade so PM me), Mega Man Collection, Namco Anniversary and Namcom Museum. There are other ones that I am sure I'm not thinking about right now, but I'd look for those as well as all the Mario and Zelda games.[/quote]

I have a ps2, so i can get most of those games already. What im looking for are games exlclusive to GC that are considered really good/the best/etc. thx for the suggestions everyone, im gonna be busy for a while tryin to get a lot of those games...

If you like arcade racing games, be sure to try Wave Race: Blue Storm. I like most of the games the others mentioned above. RE4, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, and Wind Waker are all great games. Personally I dislike Baten Kaitos though.

Chibi-Robo. I just bought that game and it's crazy pointless fun. Never had so much fun cleaning up a house.

bread's done
Back