Must sell this stuff

SpaceManSpiff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Here is some stuff I would like to get rid of. A lot of it is not in the best shape, so I wrote descriptions of each game. If your interested, PM me or post here and ill give you a more detailed description if you want. Im looking to trade or sell. Make me some offers. I ship first class with DC. all games are non-GH unless noted. All prices include shipping

PS1-
FFVII- Pretty good condition, Complete.$13 Pending

b]Parasite Eve[/b]- Very good condition, discs have hardly any scratches, Complete. (doesnt have Xenogears demo disc!)$12

All 4 of these for $20 shipped.

Star Wars: Rebel Assault II.- Near mint condition, Complete.$7
MGS: VR missions- Near mint condition, scratches on front, Complete$7
Return Fire- Long box, no manual, the cases cd holding ring is broken, a foam insert holds the game in place. Disc pretty scratched up but plays fine.$6
Tekken 2- Good condition, case is great, but disc has a lot of smudges, few scratches, plays fine. Complete.$7

PS2-

ManHunt- Mint, complete $17 Pending

GC-

Star Fox, with Strategy Guide- Mint, Complete (cannont trade, only sell) $15
Zelda Collectors edition(sealed)$35

XBOX-
Soldier of Fortune II: Has quite a few scratches, blockbuster case, no manual. $6

Miscellaneous-
Babes of Norrath 2004 calendar (sealed)
OPM, in shrink wrap, with Demo disk, Issue78 with FFXI on cover.make offer
RE: Outbreak keychain watch/compass that came with pre-order. (digital watch, carabiner(sp) style key chain, red. Compass isn’t broken, but its just poor quality and doesn’t work well.cant place a value, make offer

Weird-
I have a GH version of Namco Museum vol. 1 for ps1. I bought it for my mom a few years ago. But when I took it home we put it in the playstation, the game that was playing was Rugrats in Paris! The disc, manual and case all say Namco Museum, but for some reason Rugrats in Paris got burnt onto the disc? I didn’t bother taking it back, cuz it wasn’t worth it, besides, my sister liked rugrats anyways haha.make offer

Karmapolice602-- Im interested in Pikmin and Simpsons hit and run from your collection list. Or $22 shipped for ROTK. As far as Star Ocean goes, Im gonna see if I can get a used copy before I get rid of this sealed one. I still havent played it, and its my only copy.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']Karmapolice602-- Im interested in Pikmin and Simpsons hit and run from your collection list. Or $22 shipped for ROTK. As far as Star Ocean goes, Im gonna see if I can get a used copy before I get rid of this sealed one. I still havent played it, and its my only copy.[/quote]

If you do decide to get rid of Star Ocean, please let me know!

Seeing you get rid of Rising Zan makes me sad.... :cry:

Ok, but karma is first in line. I just couldnt get into Rising Zan. Not too much of a ninja or cowboy fan, so when the two are put together...... :shock:

ok, let me know either way, so I know if ROTK is available for others that want it. Same goes for everyone else, if you said your interested in a game and decide you dont want it, plz let me know, since there are quite a few people interested in the same games. Thanks. :)

Oh, I should have mentioned, Parasite Eve says complete, but technically it isnt. It doesnt come with the 1998 collectors cd with Xenogears demo. Sorry about that.

[quote name='SpaceManSpiff']Karmapolice602-- Im interested in Pikmin and Simpsons hit and run from your collection list. Or $22 shipped for ROTK. As far as Star Ocean goes, Im gonna see if I can get a used copy before I get rid of this sealed one. I still havent played it, and its my only copy.[/quote]

i have a used copy of star ocean that i bought off of ebay a few months back....not knowing that my eb has sealed copies for $20....i really want a sealed copy....the used game is complete and works fine...let me know if theirs something we can work out...if not, ill just grab one off of eb

Trustcompany: you have Star Ocean 2 sealed for $20 at your EB?! Then I paid more than that for mine, so I probably wont get much out of it. I guess ill just keep this one. I wish I had an EB in my town. :(

Cronox2: Didnt see anything on your list. Return Fire is yours for $7 shipped though. And I.Q. has other in line for it. So ill let you know if they dont take it.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']the rugrats/namco game is the rarest game ever.[/quote]

Its yours for $100 shipped. :wink:

I just put in the game, and on the start up, it says THQ who made rugrats, and of course namco museum is made by namco. Who have like no relation to each other. But im pretty sure that the games are all copied onto discs at the same factories, no matter the publisher. So some how Rugrats was copied onto a namco museum labeled disc and packed and sent away. :?

bread's done
Back