muve.pl free games

How the hell do I sign up? I want to get these games, but I can't if I can't get through the sign-up page. I've tried signing up, but either I'm confused by Poland's address system, the server is malfunctioning, or both.

*Erased past edits*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Marcin205']use google translator or learn polish xD[/QUOTE]

Already went through that. After finally understanding how Polish addresses work, I tried to sign up, & it said my e-mail was already used. Every single time; regardless of what e-mail I would use.

Do you have a proxy service in particular to suggest that would work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing it allowed me to add it to my cart was Dawn of Magic... and once I downloaded it, it seems to have no language options of course. lol

edit: And it took my email the first time, no problem. I didn't use a proxy either (though everything but Dawn of Magic states you need to be in Poland, so you would need one then). Maybe try signing up without a proxy like I did, then go back for whichever other titles you wanted.

[quote name='delsus09']Already went through that. After finally understanding how Polish addresses work, I tried to sign up, & it said my e-mail was already used. Every single time; regardless of what e-mail I would use.

Do you have a proxy service in particular to suggest that would work?[/QUOTE]

maybe you was allready register oO:lol:

bread's done
Back