MVP Baseball 2005 (XBox) - $4.99 - New - Amazon.com

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
MVP Baseball 2005 (XBox) - $4.99 - New - Amazon.com

51%2By%2BrJ6s0L._AA280_.jpg

While a bit out of date in terms of players, it's still arguably the best baseball game created, and for $5 it's a steal.

MVP Baseball 2005 is currently NOT Backwards Compatable.

I dunno if you just didnt see it or what, but it is listed as ESPN NFL 2K5

I did not look under the "Es", so I did not see it. Point conceded. Apology submitted.

And if/when EA buys 2K, that'll be the 'Faustian' part of the deal: sure, we'll get our MVP back, but without the competition, it'll be more like an HD Triple Play 2002. Ouch.

[quote name='lordwow']1st party developers can make their own MLB games. So, Sony can make them for the Sony systems, Microsoft for the 360, and Nintendo for their systems.[/quote]

Thanks, did not know that.:applause:

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']If you can find it. A game this old, it is no guarantee you will find a copy in store. This is good filler for someone looking to get free shipping or simply a good buy for anyone with Prime.[/QUOTE]

Stores have restocked it, Sears clearanced it out around 2 years ago but got it again a few months ago with the generic $4.99 sticker on it. I don't know how they re-printed it with EA not having the license anymore unless they found a ton of old copies to ship as frontlane games

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Stores have restocked it, Sears clearanced it out around 2 years ago but got it again a few months ago with the generic $4.99 sticker on it. I don't know how they re-printed it with EA not having the license anymore unless they found a ton of old copies to ship as frontlane games[/quote]

I haven't seen a copy in forever, and I always check out clearance areas and front ends. It's an old game. There are no guarantees of finding it in a store.

bread's done
Back