MW2 on black friday?

sjcarlo408

CAGiversary!
anyone know a store in the U.S., online/in-store that's having a deal on modern warfare 2 on ps3 or is going to have a deal on black friday?

i really want to get it, but im on a budget right now. thanks.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I really want the game for Xbox but don't necessarily want to pay $60 for it. I think $39.99 would be a good price point. Hopefully Amazon??

Military BX - Sale Begins 4:00AM (No Tax):
:ps3::360:Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $29.99
:pc:Left 4 Dead 2 $29.99
:pc:World of Warcraft $4.95
:360:120GB Elite Bundle (3 Games & and Second Wireless Controller) $299

So if you lve near a base and have access to a BX, $30.

[quote name='sjcarlo408']^^^^^^^ i was looking for modern warfare 2, not call fo duty 4, thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Apparently I've read that wrong each time I looked at it. =\

[quote name='craven_fiend']Military BX - Sale Begins 4:00AM (No Tax):
:ps3::360:Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $29.99
:pc:Left 4 Dead 2 $29.99
:pc:World of Warcraft $4.95
:360:120GB Elite Bundle (3 Games & and Second Wireless Controller) $299

So if you lve near a base and have access to a BX, $30.[/QUOTE]

Looks like that's for MW1 and OP was interested in MW2.

I sort of think Amazon will post something (likely not below $39.99). CoD:World at War had a Black Friday sale last year on Amazon and it had only been out a month or so at that point. Since MW2 sold in such huge, huge numbers, it'd make sense to see a quick deal on BF and one at/after Xmas. If nearly your entire projected install base buys the game the week it's released, you need to quickly incentive other buyers so they are around to purchase your DLC in the future. Makes business sense and certainly Infinity Ward has already made their return on the game.

Amazon still lists it for $59.99. They never even took a couple of bucks off like every other new release this past month...AC 2 for $55.99 or SMB for $46.99. I wouldn't hold my breath for a Black Friday deal from Amazon, especially since not one single BM has anything for them to match.

bread's done
Back