MW3 Elite Memebership BS

DS9

CAGiversary!
So I read over the FAQ and I found this:

Can I use one account for multiple platforms? You can link one account per platform to your Call of Duty ELITE account. However, similar to DLC today, your Call of Duty ELITE Premium membership is platform-specific.If you play on multiple platforms and want all the premium features and content you will need to purchase Call of Duty ELITE for each.

Thanks alot! I have to buy 2 subs if I want to play on the ps3 and xbo360 and 3 if I add in the PC. BUT I'M ALREADY BUYING 3 copies of the games if I went that route. SIGH @ Activision. ONE sub should cover all 3 platforms, period.

Money hungry bastards!

It's not like this is news to anyone. I didnt get my Black Ops maps for free on the PSN just because I bought them on XBox Live. Did you honestly expect that?

[quote name='Ziv']It's not like this is news to anyone. I didnt get my Black Ops maps for free on the PSN just because I bought them on XBox Live. Did you honestly expect that?[/QUOTE]
This. Seriously.

[quote name='DS9']Thanks alot! I have to buy 2 subs if I want to play on the ps3 and xbo360 and 3 if I add in the PC. BUT I'M ALREADY BUYING 3 copies of the games if I went that route. SIGH @ Activision. ONE sub should cover all 3 platforms, period.

Money hungry bastards![/QUOTE]
They could do that, but if they gave people that much freedom, they would abuse it and 3 people would end up splitting accounts among them.

bread's done
Back