MW3 for free!

GatorESG

CAGiversary!
I want to know how many people from here actually sign up if not alot ill stop posting it here.

Just put if you did or didnt. Thanks :D
watch

i didnt enter because i never saw the contest, even if its to late post your link and i will still do the task just because u had a contest

Hate to be the turd in the punch bowl but if you have any future contests, please post it as a contest and not something free. It's misleading. Thanks.

[quote name='sir-fly']i didnt enter because i never saw the contest, even if its to late post your link and i will still do the task just because u had a contest[/QUOTE]

Its still going on. Dont miss out bud.

And sorry I didnt put contest but its still free. My fault.

[quote name='SlappyBag']Uhm fuck yea i want it for the ps3.

entered! would enter a million times if i could, want this game hardcore![/QUOTE]

Pist it up on fb get others to enter and we will give away more things. we want to do weekly giveaways but want to get a great crowd first. Things like LCD TV's, consoles, laptops, etc. but need to have the major crowd.

[quote name='markdigi']Probs should change the post to say "giveaway" or "contest" rather than saying Free MW3.... bit misleading[/QUOTE]

If i could I would change it sorry.

Thanks for all that have entered need to see results from this so we can give away the MW3 console.

bread's done
Back