MW3 Hardened Edition at Target for 99.99

Deal of the Year... not.

I don't take it back but I am glad people found this thread helpful. Thanks op.

Man this is an overprice collector edition but if the legions see value in it then enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bjstucker']I thought it was out of print therefore why he is sharing... maybe I am missing something[/QUOTE]

Out of print or retailers were no longer taking pre-orders? My $15 Black Ops Prestige Edition wants to talk to you.

Hey whatever I'm just letting you know it's available. If putting me down makes me you feel good about yourself I'm all for it because I don't give a shit what you think. To others who thought it was sold out here it is if you want it.

[quote name='skiizim']Out of print or retailers were no longer taking pre-orders? My $15 Black Ops Prestige Edition wants to talk to you.[/QUOTE]

Yes because that is a normal occurence.. and yes I got eight of those.

[quote name='kn1ghtrydr']Hey whatever I'm just letting you know it's available. If putting me down makes me you feel good about yourself I'm all for it because I don't give a shit what you think. To others who thought it was sold out here it is if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Thanks for the heads up OP. Some people think that just because .01% of the total units put into production can be found in a clearance bin or a firesale many months after release that it's not worth purchasing now.

To me if you can turn around and sell something for $60 profit it is always a good deal.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yes because that is a normal occurence.. and yes I got eight of those.[/QUOTE]

Ooh gimme one

Yup backordered. Congrats to everyone that got one, and sorry to everyone else who wasted time reading useless comments on this thread and missing out. At least the posters who wasted your time feel better about themselves for making witty and hilarious comments and I'm alright with that.

[quote name='AcidRain25']360 is in stock, using a $5 off $50 link and my red card. $96.07 after tax with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Could you post the 5 off 50 link? Much thanks.

[quote name='AcidRain25']360 is in stock, using a $5 off $50 link and my red card. $96.07 after tax with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that tip - 101.88 to the door. If I can't score one tomorrow morning, this will be nice.

[quote name='XF Gator']I think the buy.com $55+$20 credit deal is the best we're going to see.[/QUOTE]

you do realize it takes awhile for those 2,000 points to mature, right?

[quote name='Tony208']couple weeks later we'll see more of these I guarantee it
they'll keep printing it until demand makes it go below MSRP[/QUOTE]

Quoting this so I have it for later reference.

[quote name='GBAstar']Quoting this so I have it for later reference.[/QUOTE]

Haha, seriously. Worst case I have 45 days to return this thing to Target, but I can see these fetching +$50/100 over retail the closer we get to xmas.

[quote name='kn1ghtrydr']Yup backordered. Congrats to everyone that got one, and sorry to everyone else who wasted time reading useless comments on this thread and missing out. At least the posters who wasted your time feel better about themselves for making witty and hilarious comments and I'm alright with that.[/QUOTE]

yeah lots of dbag comments, the COD haters must be out in full force

[quote name='mgford11']Haha, seriously. Worst case I have 45 days to return this thing to Target, but I can see these fetching +$50/100 over retail the closer we get to xmas.[/QUOTE]

Who said this was a limited release? LOL

[quote name='WV Matsui']That dude is a joke!

He spent half of the video bashing the PS3 and COD Elite! Just show what's in the fucking box![/QUOTE]

Yep, a 20 minute video on what should have been covered in one.

He spent half of the video bashing the PS3 and COD Elite! Just show what's in the fucking box![/QUOTE]

I agree this guy is a complete fucking moron. He seems bitter for some reason

by definition 99% of unboxing videos are jokes. Exceptions are made for unique and rare things, a good example was cheapy's Uncharted 3 w/ controller video. It was simple, it was entertaining and he didn't go on and on for 20+ minutes about a video game box. Short /Sweet Entertaining and Unique are all the keys to good videos.

If I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition, it would be like taking a hardened steaming pile of crap and paying for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a copy of the Hardened PS3 at Target this morning. Looks like some stores received a few copies for each console. Gamestop/Best Buy were sold out/short copies of the Hardened Editions and TRU didn't get them.

I was at the Strongsville, OH store at open today and there ended up being a line. Funny how lines for Midnight are players/young people while this morning the line was clearly flippers/EBayers/old (I mean OLD) people lining up. I ended up no. 2 in line and when we all got to the game counter, the cashiers were waiting for us - 2 XBox, 2 PS3 copies available. All were gone in a minute.

Every B&M Target around me has about 4 copies of Hardened for each console, but they will only allow you to buy 1 for each system.

Just a heads up...

Hmm, I just placed an order for the Xbox 360 version, even though it's back-ordered. I really don't mind waiting as long as I get the Hardened Edition...;)

Mine had 2 per console; both sold out from people already there since 7:20 - one of them me. Lots of people buyin regular edition ps3.

I ordered an item from Target in August. To this day I still get emails telling me my item is backordered and will be shipped soon. I even cancelled the order and still get the emails. Target has terrible inventory management.

[quote name='xRemnant']Deal of the Year... not.

I don't take it back but I am glad people found this thread helpful. Thanks op.

Man this is an overprice collector edition but if the legions see value in it then enjoy![/QUOTE]

You sir are retarded.

Call me a retard! I hoarded 20 for 360 and 10 for ps3

I need money sorry :( I've never done this so crazy before.
The guy from target just called me to verify information. He said he would process my items now.

[quote name='hanabie']Call me a retard! I hoarded 20 for 360 and 10 for ps3

The guy from target just called me to verify information. He said he would process my items now.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. I thought I was on cheapassgamer...

[quote name='hanabie']Call me a retard! I hoarded 20 for 360 and 10 for ps3

The guy from target just called me to verify information. He said he would process my items now.[/QUOTE]

I find that hard to believe that they would allow that many to be ordered by one person

inb4/trolling

Wow! Great thread..never thought I would have picked this up from Target and at lunch the following day. The first store I stopped at had one sitting in the middle of the circle in electronics, I was really excited! then they verified that it was in fact being held and wouldn't sell it. But the clerk was nice enough to print a list of the nearest stores sill showing copies, but of course to call and verify and I could probably get one held.

So I did just that! Headed to the closest one and they still had 2 copies in the back! Picked it up no problem..now to figure out if to cancel my GS.com order..

Inner city Houston CAGs, here is that list from approx 11:30am

Dunvale 8605 Westheimer - 713-331-0373 - 2 copies
Westchase 10801 Westheimer - 713-782-9950 - 2 copies
Galleria 4323 San Felipe - 713-960-9608 - 1 copy
Far West 2700 Eldridge - 281-810-5251 - 2 copies
Meyerland - 713-292-0030 - 1 copy
Houston Central 2580 Shearn St - 713-331-0376 - 1 copy
Houston S. Central 8500 S Main St - 713-666-0967 - 1 copy

bread's done
Back