Mwave.com Gamecube 89.99

too bad i hate gamecube cuz it sucks. And 10 bucks wont really make a difference compared to other deals in my opinion

Dude it doesnt look like it comes with anything more then the system. Youd be much better off finding one on ebay or something. This really isnt a deal

[quote name='hutno']Dude it doesnt look like it comes with anything more then the system. Youd be much better off finding one on ebay or something. This really isnt a deal[/quote] yea i'd have to agree with hutno

[quote name='jasonditz']Well excuse me. I thought this was Cheapassgamer, not $10doesn'tmattergamer or Justbuyitonebaygamer[/quote]
to be cheap doesnt mean that u will take any deal u can find. There has to be a deal worth using that is better than the competition. Yet again, everyone has their own level for cheapness

uhh... did I miss something? He posted a deal and everyone gets pissed at him. What the fuck. If you don't want to use it shut the fuck up and move on.

What's with some of these newbies? "Cuz it sucks". What kind of response is that anyway? A deal is a deal. Thank you Jasonditz for posting.

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']What's with some of these newbies? "Cuz it sucks". What kind of response is that anyway? A deal is a deal. Thank you Jasonditz for posting.[/quote]

I know. People that play favorites with systems are so... :roll:

yea man besides cube rox and this is coming from someone that has all the systems and pc....lol find me a deal on a new moedl ps2...i need one

bread's done
Back