My $25 Target gift card for your...

Devin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
... $25 Best Buy gift card.

If anyone is interested in my Target gift card for $25.00 and has a $25.00 Best Buy gift card that they're willing to trade, then just post in this thread. I would also be willing to take $25.00 in cash for may $25.00 Target gift card if anyone is interested.

No no, rather than take my $25 to Target, Im gonna send it in the mail to somebody, hope I dont get robbed, get a sweet gift card (they're rare you know!!!) and go buy $25 worth of stuff. Deal of the century.

[quote name='supadupacheap']And on another note, If this fictious person "who is interested" does exist, I demand they be banned from CAG for life for violating our oath.[/quote]

Yeah, God forbid someone who is going to make a purchase at Target soon wouldn't help out a fellow CAG by buying his gift card. :roll:

[quote name='"ZForce915"'][quote name='"supadupacheap"']And on another note, If this fictious person "who is interested" does exist, I demand they be banned from CAG for life for violating our oath.[/quote]

Yeah, God forbid someone who is going to make a purchase at Target soon wouldn't help out a fellow CAG by buying his gift card. :roll:[/quote]

Why go through the trouble, is HIS Target closing or something. Why go through the wait of trading 25.00 for a $ 25.00 gift card. It almost makes no sense whatsoever, save he has no target at all to use that card at. I mean if anyone is going to make a purchase at target soon, why would you wait when you can spend cash for the same amount instantly... Little sense indeed in doing something like that.

[quote name='"Scorch"'][quote name='"jm2u"']Here's what you do: Take your target gift card and buy a game at target. (just over $25) Take game to best buy, return asking for store credit. Done and Done.[/quote]

Definately.

Buy a game, fraudulently return it to a store you didn't get it from for store credit. Major profit. Also some free sex in the cornhole with that idea, buddy.

handcuffs.gif
Fraud is bad, people.

Oh, and i've got two nickles, anyone have a dime to trade for them?[/quote]

I'll give you 10 pennies for em.

If it's the holographic Christmas Tree gift card, I'll offer $32 shipped. After the holidays, I heard they were discontinued. I haven't seen them in my Targets for almost a month!

[quote name='defiance_17']If it's the holographic Christmas Tree gift card, I'll offer $32 shipped. After the holidays, I heard they were discontinued. I haven't seen them in my Targets for almost a month![/quote]

Are they rare/valuable? :roll: This thread is retarded.

[quote name='defiance_17']If it's the holographic Christmas Tree gift card, I'll offer $32 shipped. After the holidays, I heard they were discontinued. I haven't seen them in my Targets for almost a month![/quote]

OMFG RARE GIFTCARD!!! bump.

Why are you guys being such dicks? He may not want anything at Target, or could want something at Best-Buy and need the funds for that.

No reason to turn prickish

[quote name='Wshakspear']Why are you guys being such dicks? He may not want anything at Target, or could want something at Best-Buy and need the funds for that.

No reason to turn prickish[/quote]

I'm sure thats what it is, but Devin should actually try to make people want this deal which he isn't. Whats a persons incentive for this? I mean if he was selling it for $15-20. Okay that makes sense, but $25 for $25 equals no comprande.

Sheesh! I take a 1-month hiatus from these message boards and I come back to this crap. If you must know, I really don't have a "local" Target store near me, so therefore I'm willing to trade my $25.00 Target gift card (which I'm not gonna use) to anyone who's intersted: for instance, someone who goes to Target often. Keep in mind, I specifically stated "anyone who's interested" in the thread, so all of the sarcasm is pointless, to say the least. If you're not interested or if you're against this thread for some reason, then simply don't post in it. The boards have really changed thanks to cocksuckers like supadupacheap - no, my giftcard isn't rare, but where's the rule that says you can only trade rare items? It's no wonder people hate these forums after awhile. I mean, who actually likes getting flamed and sarcastic remarks for making a thread? People, people, I expect this level of bullshit from the G4TV.com message boards (I'm not a member, I just read several posts), not here.

bread's done
Back