My 302 Game Lot Auction

mastere333

CAGiversary!
Hey everybody,

I just recently bought an engagement ring for my soon to be fiance (on Christmas Eve). So, to help pay off the ring I decided to clear out a bunch of video games and accessories that I know I'm never going to have time to get around to playing.

If you are interested there are 302 games spanning most of the major systems in the auction which you can view here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330199298499&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

It is a fixed price auction with buy it now or best offer.

Thanks for looking if you're interested.....I really need the money :cry:

Sorry, I just didn't have the time right now to list it by system and I'm kind of in a bind for money right now. It took me 4 days just to get all that stuff together and find everything and list it on ebay. If I can't sell this way then I will probably break it up into smaller lots.

:lol: Oh, yum! He has "Metroid Prime: First Hunt"! I might just bid!

Like I said, I'm just clearing everything out.

By the way, if anybody is minutely interested at all, I am willing to sell at a lower price than the buy it now price, but I rejected an offer of $400.00.

[quote name='mastere333']Sorry, I just didn't have the time right now to list it by system and I'm kind of in a bind for money right now. It took me 4 days just to get all that stuff together and find everything and list it on ebay. If I can't sell this way then I will probably break it up into smaller lots.

Like I said, I'm just clearing everything out.

By the way, if anybody is minutely interested at all, I am willing to sell at a lower price than the buy it now price, but I rejected an offer of $400.00.[/quote]

Maybe should've taken it to one of those eBay stores to do it for you? B/c you got a few bits which I know I'd get into if it weren't clumped up.

Remind me of the days when if you had all the Resident Evil games made for the GC you could eBay them for ~$1000. Even Capcom, directly on their website, sold all the GC RE games for just over that amount.

Yes, people actually bought them, heh.

RE2 for GC was hard to find.

Alright this is how we'll do it ... first you'll ship out a box of rocks and put an insurance claim of 2000$ on it. Pay off the mail man / lady about 500$ to go "loose" the package. Lets say in like a river. 2 weeks later claim that the buyer never recieved his item ... get the insurance money for the item. After all is said and done, send strikeratt the package.

Thanks in advanced ... Pm me for the shipping address :D

All in all ... bump because I wish I wasnt poor :(

bread's done
Back