My achievements disappeared

cheapfrag

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Now I don't play my Xbox 360 as much as I do my PS3, but I was playing Enslaved tonight on the 360. I'm at the beginning of the game and I unlocked the "Lover, not Fighter" achievement during the second chapter. I stopped and pulled up my achievements to see the exact reason why then continued playing. I finished chapter 2 and no achievement popped up. I pulled up the achievements while in game and nothing shows. I get out of the game and go to look at all my achievements. Every single game lists the achievement information at the top, for instance with ENSLAVED, it says Gamerscore 25/1250 and Achievements 2/58 but none of the individual achievements are listed. I restarted the 360 and the achievements look like they are there but when I do "View" I get a message stating I need to unlock achievements while playing the game and all my achievement icons disappear for all my games.

Can some help a 360 newb? Thanks.

OK. So I solved my own problem. My Gamer Profile was corrupted. So I deleted it and then recovered it. Achievements seem to be working ok now.

I had to recover mine, too, because it randomly disappeared. Not corrupted, just completely erased from my system. No damage done, just a bit of a waste of time. I wonder if it's just a little bugged while they're updating it.

My gamertag was corrupted once because I turned off the system and turned it back on again too quickly. At least that's what I think did it because when the system booted up I had the same problem. But you recover it and it's fixed. No harm, no foul.

bread's done
Back