My auctions... Street Fighter II Figures... End tonight...

It's at $1.00 now I think the minimum you could bid would be about $1.25. The minimum is set by eBay. It's not an action figure though. Far from it. It's a model kit made of paper. Thanks for the bump!
-G

[quote name='simplygriff']It's at $1.00 now I think the minimum you could bid would be about $1.25. The minimum is set by eBay. It's not an action figure though. Far from it. It's a model kit made of paper. Thanks for the bump!
-G[/quote] i didnt mean to be rude im very sorry for my comment if it was taken that way. i called it an action figure by accident and hope you dont block my bids because i have bought from u in the past and we both ended up good.let me know if i can still bid on it i am very apologetic for the trouble i have caused.

Aw dude. It's cool. I didn't think you were rude at all. I hope I didn't come across rude either. I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting. Basically it's large sheets of paper you cut parts out and tape or glue together to make a robot. Go for it! I hope you win!
-G

bread's done
Back