My Auctions: XBOX 360 Zero Hour Faceplate & SMT: Nocturne PS2

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
I have the XBOX 360 Zero Hour Faceplate and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for PS2 on sale at Ebay. I wouldn't have sold the faceplate if it wasn't for Microsoft sending me two of them by accident. So, I'm selling the extra one I got. I also put up Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne since I don't have the time to play long RPGs. Both items are new and factory sealed. Good luck bidding.

Zero Hour Faceplate Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Microsoft-X...247002199QQcategoryZ20385QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shin Megami Tensei Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PS2-Shin-Me...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hahaha!!! I knew I would catch someone on that one. PM me when you find out. Its very easy. :lol:

-Morpheus

what!!!! son!!!!!!!!! I just put down $5.00 on the faceplate!!!

seriously though I like that faceplate.

I wonder how much it will go for?

I don't know how much it will go for. If a CAG wins the Faceplate auction I'll add another Zero Hour Freebie of your choosing from the selection I give you. ;)

It really depends on how many get listed. If there are few it will probably go high, if there are many it will probably go for a much lower price. If it goes too high for you there are always other auctions to scope out. If I were you I would keep an eye on all the auctions. One is bound to go for cheap. ;)

Here's some info about the Faceplate:

The bunny is from the Origin tree contest.

The Hex168 symbol is from the Hex168 contest (which I was a winner of).

The Hangar is where Zero Hour was held.

The map of the world is from the world wide launch.

And I think theres one more but I forget.

The faceplate actually has some meaning to it, unlike many of the others that have been made.

damn these things ar running for around $100. thats too much for my intrest. I was thinking it would go around $50 max. But after looking at other auctions. (wasn't aware there where so many of these on auction) I guess I was wrong.

bread's done
Back