My AWESOME PS1 Haul (Updated, $15 more $, 5 more games)

AdamInPlaidum

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Vagrant Story
Star Ocean 2
Grandia
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Threads of Fate
Xenogears
Alundra

All non-GH, mint (except for a small crack on the Xenogears case), and because of the Gamerush 5 for $15 deal, all 10 games for about $33 after tax. Oh, and did I mention I got them with Gamerush credit, so I paid nothing out of pocket?

Anybody want to help me with pricing these? I know I got a great deal, but just how awesome was it? Also, are Beyond the Beyond and Darkstalkers 3 hard to find/worth anything? Because Gamerush had those, too. I placed them in the GBA area to go back for tomorrow just in case.

Edit: Went back today and picked up:

Darkstalkers 3
Silent Hill
Parasite Eve 2
Beyond the Beyond
The Grandstream Saga

I had to scrape to get another 5 together, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Parasite Eve 2 and Silent Hill, which I had overlooked before.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Excellent haul, I am shocked by your luck.[/QUOTE]

For real man. Guy at the counter said he put them out about 5 minutes before I got there. I saw Star Ocean 2, freaked and picked it up, and behind it was Alundra...and so on.

Beyond the Beyond has to be one of the worst RPGs ever if not one of the worst games ever. Whatever price is just about too much. Unless of course you selling it to someone who has to have a complete collection. BAD game. BAD!

[quote name='Oktoberfest']wow... some of those games alone is more than $33[/QUOTE]

Which ones?

I don't mean to threadcrap, but I've never seen any of those games go for more than $20.

Getting them all at $33 is a nice deal though, espically if they are complete.

[quote name='Roufuss']Which ones?

I don't mean to threadcrap, but I've never seen any of those games go for more than $20.

Getting them all at $33 is a nice deal though, espically if they are complete.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I took a look at eBay, and average for them seems to be about 20-25, some more, some less. I think I'm going to go back for Darkstalkers 3, and see if I maybe left any behind. And they are all complete, with the disks in pristine condition.

nice haul. i've been looking at all the ps1 sections at my GR and i haven't found at least 4 great games that i wanted to pick up. but i did pick up star ocean and some other non sense games to make it fit into the 5 for $15 deal.

[quote name='erehwon']Very nice. I wish I had a GR over here in Indiana. Would you be willing to trade/sell Star Ocean 2?[/QUOTE]

We may be able to work something out. I'll hit you up with a PM.

I must say I hate you guys and your GameRush stores and the amount of credit you get from them... lol, just kidding, great haul!

not bad, I managed to get 2 different complete alundras with different CD art, really kool. I got star ocean off of TGN for only 20$ and he threw in a mint/complete strategy guide for free.that goes for 50+ on ebay togother, good stuff.and my other 30+ RPG's on PS1 never paid a dime for. using the trade in trick that many of you guys use to get a PSP. :)

Scored a few weeks ago also... picked up Wild Arms 2, Tales Of Destiny 2, Grandia 2, Saga Frontier 2, Ridge Racer 4 w/ bonus disc, Front Mission 3 (still sealed!)... and a few others...

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Vagrant Story
Star Ocean 2
Grandia
Saga Frontier
Saga Frontier 2
Threads of Fate
Xenogears
Alundra

All non-GH, mint (except for a small crack on the Xenogears case), and because of the Gamerush 5 for $15 deal, all 10 games for about $33 after tax. Oh, and did I mention I got them with Gamerush credit, so I paid nothing out of pocket?

Anybody want to help me with pricing these? I know I got a great deal, but just how awesome was it? Also, are Beyond the Beyond and Darkstalkers 3 hard to find/worth anything? Because Gamerush had those, too. I placed them in the GBA area to go back for tomorrow just in case.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Also, are Beyond the Beyond and Darkstalkers 3 hard to find/worth anything?[/QUOTE]
No and yes, respectively.

Anyway, wicked haul. Lucky you!

bread's done
Back