My Best Buy GC Offers: $10 off Tales of Xillia, $30 off Rabbids Land Wii U, $30 off ESPN Sports Connection Wii U, $25 off Turtle Beach Marvel Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up Rabbids in store. It rings up 41.99, then I got a 8.40 gamers club discount, then they added tax, and finally the $30 dollar coupon is subtracted...so when its all said and done, it rings up at the same $6 as online. I printed out the coupon though.

Edit: there was no override or anything, everything was applied automatically in that order...strange though cause if your state doesnt have tax, I think it would ring up less than $6...

I tried to pick up a copy of Rabbids Land in store and the register would not take the coupon off. It was ringing up in store at a clearance price at $41.99. It took off the GCU discount, but not the coupon. After a lot of back and forth between employees, they manually took off the $30 and it made the total $3.59 before tax. I always enjoy a board game style party game, so hopefully it will turn out to be a good pickup!

Sounds like you just experienced a "ghost order". It happens occasionally, but as long as you have the order number and proof that your GC was charged (i.e., the GC number so they can look up its transaction history), you should be able to get your credit back.
Took 12 hours but eventually it all went through. A little annoying but at least I have to go there to return something on Christmas Even anyway (not standing in those crazy lines post Christmas).

I tried to pick up a copy of Rabbids Land in store and the register would not take the coupon off. It was ringing up in store at a clearance price at $41.99. It took off the GCU discount, but not the coupon. After a lot of back and forth between employees, they manually took off the $30 and it made the total $3.59 before tax. I always enjoy a board game style party game, so hopefully it will turn out to be a good pickup!
That happens a lot, especially when these coupons have just started. Much better to order it online.

I know this a long shot because 2 people already asked, and I've posted in another thread where I 1st read about it, but I am interested in black ops as well, but I've never received any coupons through my e-mail from best buy :whistle2:(

If anyone has a spare, please let me know.

Thanks

I've been an unlocked member for 2 years and stopped receiving my coupons after agreeing to switch to digital as a few others have experienced. I generally don't ask for things in threads, but I too would appreciate a blops coupon if someone has one they don't intend to use. This would make a great gift for my best friend in a few days, a supplementary action game to go alongside the Nintendo flagship games his fiance has in store for him.

Thanks regardless guys.

Heads up: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut on PS3/360 $19.99 ($15.99 with GCU). Surprisingly, my nearest BB had that in stock still. But since I got the game for free on PS+ (and it's still up, I think), I hope others decide its worth the money.

Got a couple unexpected emails from Best Buy that my stuff will be delivered by UPS on 12/23.  REALLY fast turnaround from ordering just last night.  Didn't even intend these to be Christmas gifts since they pegged delivery estimate long after it would have passed, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Yeah, just tracked one of my orders and it is going next day air.  Not needed, but thanks I guess.

Also just noticed it says a signature is required!?!??!  For a $10 rabbidsland?!?!!?  No thanks.

Yeah, just tracked one of my orders and it is going next day air. Not needed, but thanks I guess.

Also just noticed it says a signature is required!?!??! For a $10 rabbidsland?!?!!? No thanks.
Yep - mine says signature required also, but it's typical of any UPS or Fed-Ex delivery I take. I rarely get a USPS delivery that requires a signature. I was REALLY tempted to close up my shop to get some last-minute things done before Christmas Eve (when our family is celebrating this year), but I may close early after the UPS man comes with my BB and Amazon packages. :D/

Finally got my $25 cert for buying 3 XB1 games (actually bought 5 and still didn't get it). Mike from BB Unboxed finally got around to helping me get it. I remember seeing a lot of people in here talking about not receiving it. So check your account if you sent them a message about you not receiving it. Hopefully you got yours too

Rabbids doesn't work in-store. The price will not drop to $39.99 in the store. It's still $49.99. The price drops down to $39.99 thanks to my GCU, then the coupon drops the price down to $15.99. ($49.99-$30-GCU=$15.99) It should be $7.99, but it isn't because the sale isn't working. A price override to $39.99 doesn't work either because the coupon nulls it, again getting the price down to $15.99. I don't know what to do.

[quote name="wilflare" post="11402647" timestamp="1388488035"]Is Rabbids Land worth getting? I can't decide. I have Deus Ex on PS3 and PC... not sure if I should get it on the Wii U[/quote]

The Rabbids are funny and there are a couple of great minigames but the board design is straight up broken and the ghost catching minigame always glitches/makes you lose. My kids like it a lot...not sure if it's worth it though. Easy uPlay points if you do that.

[quote name="wilflare" post="11402659" timestamp="1388489342"]hmm I'm looking at it mainly for local multiplayer. is there much of it in this game?[/quote]

That's all it is: a local multiplayer digital board game. Single player is just local multiplayer with bots. It's fun, but make sure to read the rules/use the practice mode on the various minigames since several are really obtuse.

[quote name="kickrockz713" post="11379418" timestamp="1387843319"]Finally got my $25 cert for buying 3 XB1 games (actually bought 5 and still didn't get it). Mike from BB Unboxed finally got around to helping me get it. I remember seeing a lot of people in here talking about not receiving it. So check your account if you sent them a message about you not receiving it. Hopefully you got yours too[/quote]

I had to call the Elite line. Unboxed sucks at doing things in a timely fashion.

I now have $115 in RZ points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back