My Best Buy pull today...

One4Deuce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Came home with DiRT, All-Pro Football 2K8 and Flatout Ultimate Carnage all for $31.94 including tax. APF and Flatout were a part of a 2 for $10 deal and DiRT was 50% off its listed price of $39.99

[quote name='One4Deuce']Came home with DiRT, All-Pro Football 2K8 and Flatout Ultimate Carnage all for $31.94 including tax. APF and Flatout were a part of a 2 for $10 deal and DiRT was 50% off its listed price of $39.99[/quote]

Is BB doing a clearance sale or something? I hadn't heard about it.

Its YMMV... my Best Buy frequently has a clearance table and another clearance section. I go there a couple times a week and its often different games on clearance.

[quote name='Strell 2.0']Which is why I will never shop at Best Buy. Your explanation explains why your store is such an awful place to shop.[/QUOTE]
I'm confused, what makes Best Buy an awful place to shop?

[quote name='Strell 2.0']I am only exposing your ignorance.

A wise friend just told me something that deserves recording. I had mentioned some encounter during which I was tap-dancing furiously, trying to avoid exposing too much ignorance.

My friend (who shall remain nameless since I haven’t asked permission to broadcast this story) responded that it’s always (not almost always) a waste of time and effort to try to avoid exposing your ignorance. “Those who think you know nothing anyway won’t be impressed, and those who admire your intellect will further admire your fearlessness. In short, always dare to be wrong, even if you’re not sure you are.”

Words worth trying to live up to.[/QUOTE]
What the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='Strell 2.0']I worked at Best Buy for about 1.5 years and most of the employees there had no idea that there were customers like you (and maybe me depending on the day).

The bad thing about this is about a year or so ago Best Buy changed their price matching policy to include the prices on Bestbuy.com. Before this change the two (Brick & Mortar and Online) were seen as different entities and would normally not match the online price. I have seen a lot of comments about Bestbuy not responsible for matching their website price because they are two distinct entities. While this may be true for some retailers, BestBuy has specifically made it part of their policy to do so.

Whether it's ignorant employees or not, BestBuy has made a big mistake here. My brother just tried to get a price match the other day to BestBuy.com and they totally showed him their intranet price, which was $20 more. He called me and I told him to have them look the price up on one of the Geek Squad computers (these computers are not connected to the internal site). They, at first, looked at him like he was an idiot when he told them about the "intranet site", but they checked the price anyway. Low and behold, the Geek Squad computer reflected the lower price.

Anyway, now that this is out in the spotlight I'm sure the employees will be a little less ignorant, and maybe you will be too.[/QUOTE]
LOL, I'm very aware of that being the case at Best Buy but I have no idea how this applies to my thread. Your rants are borderline insane right now.

I have to agree with one4deuce, this isnt the first thread I have read where your posting makes no sense or is completely off topic.

Congrats on your find op, the few BBs I'm near, do not do the clearance table. If they do, they sell out pretty quickly by the time I arrive. =/

bread's done
Back