my birthday is today

aquateen168

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
my birthday is today. im 18 and why does it feel like it is gonna suck. i have gotten one happy birthday and one gift. call of duty world at war(which is amazing). sometimes i feel like im not remembered anyone else feel this way sometimes

[quote name='aquateen168']sometimes i feel like im not remembered...[/QUOTE]

Join the club. People forget, and birthdays aren't as big a deal as you grow older.

Happy Birthday though. Now go vote and buy cigarettes.

P.S. You might want to ask a mod to move this to another forum (possibly " CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic") since it's not a PS3-specific topic.

Happy birthday, Courageous!
23t4ac4.gif

[quote name='Chase']Happy birthday, Courageous!
23t4ac4.gif
[/QUOTE]
Heppy Birthday to you as well! Your Hot Topic gift card is in the mail! (the OP will be so jealous)

[quote name='CouRageouS']Heppy Birthday to you as well! Your Hot Topic gift card is in the mail! (the OP will be so jealous)[/quote]

Thanks! I'll use it to buy many emo things. :robot:

[quote name='aquateen168']my birthday is today. im 18 and why does it feel like it is gonna suck. i have gotten one happy birthday and one gift. call of duty world at war(which is amazing). sometimes i feel like im not remembered anyone else feel this way sometimes[/QUOTE]

grow up loser

you're 18, birthdays don't matter anymore

Wow! Lots of people must not enjoy Birthdays anymore!

A BIG happy birthday to ya Aquateen! :D 18 is a great age!! Enjoy it and have fun today!! It helps that you have an entire weekend to enjoy it too!

PS: Considering that you sent that message so early in the AM, getting one present and one 'happy birthday' by this point is a great start! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks guys who were nice about it (f**k all the assholes who replied negative) and i will enjoy my present on the ps3 tonight. God some of you will die in hell. Everyone needs a shoulder at some point in time. All i wanted is a happy birthday from cag members because my own dad didnt call me to whish me happy birthday today.
so thanks who left positive comments it helped.

[quote name='aquateen168']God some of you will die in hell. [/quote]

And here I thought you needed to die before you could get into hell. Boy, I feel dumb.

[quote name='aquateen168']God some of you will die in hell. Everyone needs a shoulder at some point in time. All i wanted is a happy birthday from cag members because my own dad didnt call me to whish me happy birthday today.[/QUOTE]

boo hoo daddy didn't call me or give me a gift on my birthday so i need to cry to the internet and get e-hugs

again grow up you loser

you'll realize soon enough that birthdays/holidays don't matter (can't wait until christmas for the "only my mom and dad gave me a gift wtf :cry:" thread )

[quote name='Sporadic']
you're 18, birthdays don't matter anymore[/QUOTE]
Hey don't be negative. Birthdays are fucking awesome (when you have friends). You know I always get excited for your birthday each year. Last year's party was a blast. I don't even remember how you got that lamp shade on your head.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']no one said good morning to me today and it was morning all this morning :([/QUOTE]
You didn't get my good morning text message? Damn well I feel terribly sorry and owe you a huge apology. I hope you have a wonderful morning today.

[quote name=' aquateen168']All i wanted is a happy birthday from cag members because my own dad didnt call me to whish me happy birthday today.[/quote]
Have some self respect. How much are anonymous happy birthdays worth to you? You should have sat and refreshed your facebook/myspace page for the happy birthday comments that people you actually know will leave when the automated notice says its your birthday. Its a cheap little thrill but its a lot better than getting your kicks from here. Just lighten up and don't expect your birthday to be a national holiday. Don't depend on others to have a good time.

All downhill from here, brother. Don't expect birthdays to keep being as exciting in the years to come, as they were when you were 8. Remember how it used to feel like they were sooooo far apart? Soon enough they start coming a lot faster than you want them to.

Happy birthday, though.
a9mkvr.gif

[quote name='Collectorguy00']You should be sad, 16 is now illegal.[/QUOTE]
Depends on the state, actually.

Enjoy it for all its worth, hell you got a present man. I haven't celebrated my birthday in 7 years. This year actually I had to be reminded by my mother that a particular day I spent with friends was my birthday and I had totally forgot. It's pretty sad really, but hey if you got friends/relatives/family remembering, thats good enough I guess.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']All downhill from here, brother. Don't expect birthdays to keep being as exciting in the years to come, as they were when you were 8. Remember how it used to feel like they were sooooo far apart? Soon enough they start coming a lot faster than you want them to.[/quote]

LOL! Very true, except, I think that 21 was my best birthday ever!! :bouncy: And I must say that I have enjoyed quite a few of my birthdays since I was 21!! :D They're not as "oh my gosh it's my birthday" but I still love the calls and time with friends/family!! :D

Hope you had fun for your birthday and got lots of good wishes (in real life) OP!! :bouncy: (just ignore most of the remarks on here ... some people just aren't into birthdays and/or being nice! ;) ).

the only thing more annoying than no one wishing you a Happy Birthday is when it's your birthday and you fish for people to wish you Happy Birthday.

I turned 18 18 years ago. And I only have real birthdays every four years. I used to expect great things from birthdays....especially "real" birthdays. But you know what? The person who cares the most that it's your birthday is you. Congrats on spinning 'round the sun another time. I mean that. But I agree....there is nothing worse than "fishing" for well-wishes. Not that that is what you were doing. But those people make me want to break out of this world by shipping myself out on the sly in a cardboard box and have my compadres pick me up after I jump off the truck, living off wiener schnitzel and St. Pauli Girl until I can sneak my way back into Turkey.

bread's done
Back