my boss has a PS3 FOR Sale..

always a good decision?
I dunno...now's still a good time to get a ps3 60gb bein with the price drop and free blurays and all.

Option 1: $150 more for extra controller + 5 blurays at Circuit City.

Option 2: $150 more for bluray remote + 5 blurays at Fry's.

Option 3: $150 more for bluray remote + Resident Evil Apocalypse bluray + 5 more blurays at Amazon.com

Blurays at their cheapest ($19.99) would even equal $100 by itself. Not all of them retail for 19.99 though probably...most likely 24.99 at fry's or something. $29.99+ anywhere else (b&m's that I've been to anyway...best buy, circuit city, etc)

Not to mention the $150 also includes +40gb more, built in wifi, card readers for photos/firmware updates/whatever else you wanna transfer). From a value perspective I think it's a better choice to go with the 60gb's now, otherwise if you're just looking for the cheapest price for a ps3, then $350 for the system + a pack ain't so bad

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'd get it, minus the beer. That sounds like a good deal for a new one. Beer is quite disgusting (but this is coming from a hardcore non-drinker). ;)[/QUOTE]
:rofl: @ "hardcore non-drinker"

You're a non-drinker 2 THA XTREEEEEEEEEME!

Of course you should do it. And if you are getting him Samuel Adams, make sure you get Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. It is so good it has the power to turn non-drinkers (The Mana Knight) into drinkers.

[quote name='Kendro']Of course you should do it. And if you are getting him Samuel Adams, make sure you get Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat. It is so good it has the power to turn non-drinkers (The Mana Knight) into drinkers.[/QUOTE]I don't believe it, if you see me on forums, I'm truly against drinking and don't understand why people do it. I turned 21 a few years ago and still never went inside a bar and refuse to, but that's another story. Too many problems happen because of alcohol/beer.

Anyway, if you just want to get a PS3 cheap, go with the 20GB deal. If you have pretty good long term plans with PS3 and have the money, go with the deal at Amazon. Personally, I regret getting a 20GB model (mostly because it has too small HDD now and I badly need WiFi in my new apartment, unless I want a 100ft cable running around).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't believe it, if you see me on forums, I'm truly against drinking and don't understand why people do it. I turned 21 a few years ago and still never went inside a bar and refuse to, but that's another story. Too many problems happen because of alcohol/beer.

Anyway, if you just want to get a PS3 cheap, go with the 20GB deal. If you have pretty good long term plans with PS3 and have the money, go with the deal at Amazon. Personally, I regret getting a 20GB model (mostly because it has too small HDD now and I badly need WiFi in my new apartment, unless I want a 100ft cable running around).[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with a drink or 2 at home to unwind... but Im pretty responsible and dont have an addictive personality

...and I would also go with the 60gb with freebies... wish I had waited a little longer, but mine ended up costing under 500 , just with no movies :(

Mmmm... Amber Bock is so good. I had a bottle the other night. I can put a 6-pack away in about 3 months. Heavy drinker I guess. ;)

OP, I'd see if I could get him down to $300, or just go with all the freebies you can get with a new retail purchase now.

[quote name='OzCatter']This thread makes me want to end the Straight Edge revolution even more![/QUOTE]
[quote name='crazytalkx']Buy it! And Samuel Adams?! Always a good decision![/QUOTE]Both of you aren't old enough to drink yet, since the drinking age is 21. Breaking the law is bad ya know. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't believe it, if you see me on forums, I'm truly against drinking and don't understand why people do it. I turned 21 a few years ago and still never went inside a bar and refuse to, but that's another story. Too many problems happen because of alcohol/beer.[/quote]

Because I can't deal with my asshole arrogant piece of shit boss without having a few drinks after work every night to help me let it go. Simple.

a bottle or glass of anything it seems gives me a raging headache and urge to puke, be it a bottle of light beer or a glass of hard long island, of course the effects vary. Drinking the long island made me blind for about 10 seconds at one point lol (i'm not kidding...I saw pure white). I'm sure if i drank anything more than that it would literally kill me lol.

how did this thread turn into buying a ps3 into alcoholic beverages? lol

I second the Samuel Adams.

Also, straight edgers have 100% less fun according to the scientists that discovered that diamond is in fact the hardest metal known to man.

[quote name='dallow']I hate beer, but I love me some nice mixed drinks.

Black Russians FTW.[/QUOTE]
Word.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Both of you aren't old enough to drink yet, since the drinking age is 21. Breaking the law is bad ya know. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ya see...there's this thing called "college"

[quote name='crazytalkx']Ya see...there's this thing called "college"[/QUOTE]If you or anyone else wants to talk about alcohol related stuff, go here. Sorry it got this thread a little off topic.

Also, since this is a 20GB PS3, I'm guessing it comes with Talladega Nights. I have yet to see a 20GB PS3 that did not have the movie yet, so he may still get a movie with his PS3.

just get him to drink the 12 pack and ull prob get it for 200 and a raise..
id get it, unless you have another 150 to spare.

bread's done
Back