My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='pyoobez']Another awesome Wednesday Deal.

One month of club pogo for 10 points.[/QUOTE]

10 points is about right LOL. I'm saving my points until December "hopefully" when some worthy deals are available. Everything has mostly been shit this year except the BB rewards.

the only reward that got added this week is a skillet... if it was 300 points or less i would have gotten it.

totally passed on the wed deal.

for those playing the million point giveaway. there is a free way to play! check under official rules you can find a way to enter for free.

gl!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Apparently McDonalds is going to start their Monopoly promo soon, if not right now. Promotion mentioned 40 pt MCR codes, so keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

Monopoly is supposed to start today.

I already received my first issue of Sports Illustrated (actually got it last week) via MCR. Pretty fast turnaround, as I expected to wait 3-6 weeks for everything to process.

I went ahead and picked up another Best Buy 250 RZ point code yesterday; the only problem is the email never showed up. In the redemption history, the previous one has the best buy logo, with a brief description and a view details link. This one simply has the BB logo and a view details link, but when you click on it, the window that pops up is empty. Status says "Fulfilled" so this has me a bit worried.

Has anyone else had this problem?

[quote name='sp00ge']I went ahead and picked up another Best Buy 250 RZ point code yesterday; the only problem is the email never showed up. In the redemption history, the previous one has the best buy logo, with a brief description and a view details link. This one simply has the BB logo and a view details link, but when you click on it, the window that pops up is empty. Status says "Fulfilled" so this has me a bit worried.

Has anyone else had this problem?[/QUOTE]

Is this even on their site anymore? I can't find it anywhere. Hope it worked for you though!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Is this even on their site anymore? I can't find it anywhere. Hope it worked for you though![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm surprised it's still there. It finally came through yesterday, and once again, it glitched and gave me three certs instead of just one. Definitely worth the 250 MCR points when it does that. :applause:

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, I'm surprised it's still there. It finally came through yesterday, and once again, it glitched and gave me three certs instead of just one. Definitely worth the 250 MCR points when it does that. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I'm 12pts from a Cert, time to go grab some cheap 12packs and hope for the best. :cool:

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, I'm surprised it's still there. It finally came through yesterday, and once again, it glitched and gave me three certs instead of just one. Definitely worth the 250 MCR points when it does that. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Shit, I think I may redeem for one and try it out.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Found it in the store and redeemed two of them, but they instantly went through. No extra certs for me...[/QUOTE]

Give it a day. The extra certs didn't show up right away. Both times, I got the first one within an hour or so, and the extra certs showed up the following day.

[quote name='sp00ge']Give it a day. The extra certs didn't show up right away. Both times, I got the first one within an hour or so, and the extra certs showed up the following day.[/QUOTE]

Nice, hope restored! I've been browsing in the BB.com store and this certainly opens up some options. I wonder if the shipping glitch still works...

How are you doing this "once again"? Last time I tried to redeem for the BB cert MCR told me I had reached my limit - it seems like they imposed a one per account rule after the initial unlimited period. On my daughter's account I only ever got one and then it shut me out. On mine I had done 3 when they first showed up and it wouldn't let me get another one more recently (like a few weeks back) either.

Oh yeah, and I never got multiple certs applied to my account despite redeeming for 4 or 5 total ;).

Edit: Hmmm, it appears maybe I did get a couple extra in early September (which is when I got my last one). I'm pretty sure I was only able to get one from MCR (from my daughter's account which I had not used to that point and was the only one I could redeem from) and it appears I have 3 total credits now.

Edit #2: Still can't redeem for more RZ certs on my main account. Will try the others (where I've only done 1 each before). Yep - 100% confirmed that it is one per account since I only ever did one on my daughter's account and it won't let me do another.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']I already received my first issue of Sports Illustrated (actually got it last week) via MCR. Pretty fast turnaround, as I expected to wait 3-6 weeks for everything to process.[/QUOTE]

It may have something to do with it being a WEEKLY publication. Your subscription is processed quickly. I don't think I waited too long for my Entertainment Weekly sub. that I purchased thru MCR as well.

Just got my 2nd SI issue yesterday with Fridays being EW day. :) They are both Time-Warner publications.

[quote name='io']How are you doing this "once again"? Last time I tried to redeem for the BB cert MCR told me I had reached my limit - it seems like they imposed a one per account rule after the initial unlimited period. On my daughter's account I only ever got one and then it shut me out. On mine I had done 3 when they first showed up and it wouldn't let me get another one more recently (like a few weeks back) either.

Oh yeah, and I never got multiple certs applied to my account despite redeeming for 4 or 5 total ;).

Edit: Hmmm, it appears maybe I did get a couple extra in early September (which is when I got my last one). I'm pretty sure I was only able to get one from MCR (from my daughter's account which I had not used to that point and was the only one I could redeem from) and it appears I have 3 total credits now.

Edit #2: Still can't redeem for more RZ certs on my main account. Will try the others (where I've only done 1 each before). Yep - 100% confirmed that it is one per account since I only ever did one on my daughter's account and it won't let me do another.[/QUOTE]

That's odd, because on the redemption page it states:

Limit of two (2) redemptions per member. Your code will expire on 1/31/13.

I forgot there is a redemption history. Yeah, apparently I did redeem it twice on my daughter's account (way back on August 9th). I guess I thought it was originally unlimited because I got 5 certs when they first showed up - but I just happened to do 2 on 2 accounts and 1 on the third so I didn't see or notice the limit of 2 per account until I went back a month later and tried to get more. I did get a second on my wife's account in September and that one got triple credited in my RZ account whereas the earlier ones did not have that happen - guess I lost out by redeeming so early originally ;). I just thought they would run out in less than a day like other credit offers in the past.

In any case, that explains why they have stuck around so long I suppose.

I was going to try to get my RZ cert and I noticed these listed:

$10 domino's pizza e-giftcard for 700 points

TGI fridays $5 ereward card 125 points

EDIT: My RZ didn't glitch. Oh, well. Wasted some points.

[quote name='slowdive21']

EDIT: My RZ didn't glitch. Oh, well. Wasted some points.[/QUOTE]

If you just did it today, give it time. I think it takes a day or two to glitch out ;).

[quote name='io']If you just did it today, give it time. I think it takes a day or two to glitch out ;).[/QUOTE]

It only glitches when the 250 points don't apply to your account immediately.

[quote name='Techsticles']It only glitches when the 250 points don't apply to your account immediately.[/QUOTE]

It didn't happen for me, but is it possible it has something to do with setting your cashout at 250? I am banking my points, but I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the generation of the cert.

[quote name='slowdive21']It didn't happen for me, but is it possible it has something to do with setting your cashout at 250? I am banking my points, but I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the generation of the cert.[/QUOTE]

no. Its completely random. My cash out is set to 250 and only got a bonus $5 from one of the 5 codes I entered.

Anyone know if the monopoly 40 pt counts count towards the 120 weekly total you can redeem or if they count as bonus points separate from the 120 you're allowed?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Anyone know if the monopoly 40 pt counts count towards the 120 weekly total you can redeem or if they count as bonus points separate from the 120 you're allowed?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they count as bonus points (so not towards the 120 weekly limit)

Got the glitch after waiting two days, got an extra $10 added onto my already ordered $10. So, is the limit on this twice per account period? Or is there some sort of quarter?

Is there a monopoly thread on CAG?

edit:I went ahead and redeemed for another BB code. I got the points, but they aren't showing in my transaction history. Hopefully they will glitch for me. It looks promising!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']Is there a monopoly thread on CAG?

edit:I went ahead and redeemed for another BB code. I got the points, but they aren't showing in my transaction history. Hopefully they will glitch for me. It looks promising![/QUOTE]

i don't see one anywhere. there should be though.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Anyone know if the monopoly 40 pt counts count towards the 120 weekly total you can redeem or if they count as bonus points separate from the 120 you're allowed?[/QUOTE]

They do not count against your weekly 120.

I just had $15 in Best Buy Reward Zone certificates (that I got through My Coke Rewards) disappear from my Reward Zone account. Used one $5 certificate yesterday and today the other $15 is gone!

[quote name='cheapfrag']I just had $15 in Best Buy Reward Zone certificates (that I got through My Coke Rewards) disappear from my Reward Zone account. Used one $5 certificate yesterday and today the other $15 is gone![/QUOTE]

Ruh Roh! Good thing I just used all of mine about an hour ago.

There's a B2G1 on BB.com right now, so I'd suggest spending them sooner than later, especially if the glitched cards are disappearing. Also Crysis 2 is on sale for $12.99. Not fantastic mind you, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

[quote name='sp00ge']Ruh Roh! Good thing I just used all of mine about an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

I deleted my post because when I signed out and signed back in, the certificates were still there... not sure what happened.

[quote name='neocisco']What's your pricing standard for $20 in MCR points?[/QUOTE]

.04 per coke point. That's what it used to always work out to based on reward prices. I got the BB certs hoping they would glitch...

[quote name='slowdive21'].04 per coke point. That's what it used to always work out to based on reward prices. I got the BB certs hoping they would glitch...[/QUOTE]

I used to sell the 3 point cap codes for $0.03 per 3 points, so I am wondering where you got the .04 from?

[quote name='Tony Stark']I used to sell the 3 point cap codes for $0.03 per 3 points, so I am wondering where you got the .04 from?[/QUOTE]

I'm not selling anything BTW.

It used to be common knowledge that 1 coke point = .04 based on the cost of giftcards on the site. That may have changed over the years. a $25 GC = 625 points.

Wed deal is pretty lame.

And the Twilight rewards I'm passing on as well.

I was hoping for a half priced movie ticked as a wed deal.

Email from MCR:
DIET COKE® BONUS OFFER
Get 15 Bonus Points when you enter Diet Coke codes

Need another reason to love Diet Coke? Enter any
5 Diet Coke codes this October, and we’ll credit
your account with 15 Bonus Points. What could
be more refreshing?
ImageProxy.mvc

bread's done
Back