My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Justin11']Can i win again? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

yes, however not two days in a row, I want to get the codes to as many people as I can, you can try again tomorrow though

so far I have, only one spot left

1. zelda
2. dexter
3. evachrono
4. retromonkey

I will pm the cap codes later today for those on the above list

[quote name='LazyTriangle']yes, however not two days in a row, I want to get the codes to as many people as I can, you can try again tomorrow though

so far I have, only one spot left

1. zelda
2. dexter
3. evachrono
4. retromonkey
5. Dmzauk

I will pm the cap codes later today for those on the above list[/QUOTE]

5. Dmzauk

Thank you

Hang on to those regular Coca-Cola fridge packs, because we’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo in a big way. Check MCR.com on 5/5 for a 1-day only surprise.
This was posted on MCR Facebook page. Might be something good.

[quote name='Justin11']This was posted on MCR Facebook page. Might be something good.[/QUOTE]

someone on SD mentioned there will be double points on the coke 12-packs on May 5th, so maybe this is the surprise they are talking about

First 3 (different users) that PM me an image of an anime character get a cap code!

EDIT: All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kotomine']First 3 (different users) that PM me an image of an anime character get a cap code!

EDIT: All gone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code, Kotomine!

[quote name='HydroX']Now THAT is the way to run a mini contest. :applause:[/QUOTE]

:)

[quote name='Miken']Curse Miku, she shows up everywhere.:whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

:booty:

[quote name='dpac']Thanks for the code, Kotomine![/QUOTE]

bowing.jpg

sorry guys I got called in to work last night and didn't get a chance to pm the codes, I am in the process of doing them right now. Also, here is today's list:

just a quick heads up, since zelda, dexter, evachrono, retromonkey, Dmzauk were yesterday's winners, they are ineligible to win again today

[quote name='mikepeluso']Could someone let me know when the 10pt bonus with the Mission products upc ends?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

it ends on 5/6/13 11:59 PM ET

[quote name='LazyTriangle']sorry guys I got called in to work last night and didn't get a chance to pm the codes, I am in the process of doing them right now. Also, here is today's list:

1.mysticfail

just a heads up since zelda, dexter, evachrono, retromonkey, Dmzauk were yesterday's winners, they are ineligible to win again today

it ends on 5/6/13 11:59 PM ET[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the chance

[quote name='LazyTriangle']sorry guys I got called in to work last night and didn't get a chance to pm the codes, I am in the process of doing them right now. Also, here is today's list:

2.Justin11

just a quick heads up, since zelda, dexter, evachrono, retromonkey, Dmzauk were yesterday's winners, they are ineligible to win again today

Here it goes. Thanks!

Also this showed up on their site yesterday(i think it was yesterday)
Cinco de Mayo Bonus Points
Dates:
5/5-5/5
Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all brand Coca-Cola fridge pack (12-pk) codes during promotional timeframe.
Eligible Products:
All brand Coca-Cola fridge packs (12-pks)
When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
Additional Information:
There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during the promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.
so that's that.

3.nixmahn

nixmahn

Hey i just realized the other day that the LiveNation Promotion for 10 Dollars off any concert and stuff is a one time use offer. If anyone would be willing to buy one for me for Vans Warped Tour id be glad to give up some of the mcr points i have . Its only 100 Points, ill give someone 170 out of my points if someone would be willing to order the LiveNation Coupon for me.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/live-nation-10-concert-cash/16218?WT.z_flt1=keyword&WT.z_flt2=all&WT.z_flt3=all&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=Live+Nation_1_16218_7_1_c

[quote name='Noriyuke127']Hey i just realized the other day that the LiveNation Promotion for 10 Dollars off any concert and stuff is a one time use offer. If anyone would be willing to buy one for me for Vans Warped Tour id be glad to give up some of the mcr points i have . Its only 100 Points, ill give someone 170 out of my points if someone would be willing to order the LiveNation Coupon for me.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...t4=all+Points&WT.ac=Live+Nation_1_16218_7_1_c[/QUOTE]

let me check something I think I can help you out, I should have a 10 livenation code already

anyone that won the 100 BB GC from the zero final 4 march madness got their gc yet?

I have not and now can't find any mention of it in my account.

If they are sticking to the "schedule" from 2011 and 2012, I believe tonight's Wednesday Deal of the Day may be . . .

Entertainment Weekly 52-issue subscription for 167 points Normally it's 333 points.

If not this week perhaps next. Just a heads up.

Seriously good Wednesday deal tonight, folks. I highly suggest that if you plan to go to a Cedar Fair amusement park this summer, you take advantage of this.

1-day admission to any Cedar Fair amusement park (before Labor Day 2013) for 250 points, normally 1000. There doesn't appear to be a limit so far, and I've redeemed for four of them.

Let it never be said that they don't, on occasion, have a heckuva good Wednesday deal. People are redeeming them multiple times, and there's a limited amount available, so if you're on the fence, redeem first and worry about it later, because I think this deal will be sold out by midday tomorrow.

[quote name='boagman']Seriously good Wednesday deal tonight, folks. I highly suggest that if you plan to go to a Cedar Fair amusement park this summer, you take advantage of this.

1-day admission to any Cedar Fair amusement park (before Labor Day 2013) for 250 points, normally 1000. There doesn't appear to be a limit so far, and I've redeemed for four of them.

Let it never be said that they don't, on occasion, have a heckuva good Wednesday deal. People are redeeming them multiple times, and there's a limited amount available, so if you're on the fence, redeem first and worry about it later, because I think this deal will be sold out by midday tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Aww man I really need to get on this deal! Time to start drinking Coke!

[GIVEAWAY] Win Borderlands 2 , Halo 4 & a 1 month Xbox live membership for 'liking' a photo on facebook!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342268

This is probably a stupid question but once you get the code for the Cedar Fair ticket, how do you redeem it?

After I redeemed my points I got the code and then it says:
"Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:"
With nothing under it

MCR added some pretty kickass rewards today that even made me go "WOAH MAMAAAA"
old navy GC for 25 bucks. http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26976_7_15_c
petco GC for 20 bucks http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26978_7_17_c
and Barnes and noble gc for 20 bucks http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26980_7_16_c
plus some mothers day bundles for 500 points and up. which look pretty nice.
so REV up them points,these may go fast.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']This is probably a stupid question but once you get the code for the Cedar Fair ticket, how do you redeem it?

After I redeemed my points I got the code and then it says:
"Just follow these instructions so you can get your Reward:"
With nothing under it[/QUOTE]

Not a stupid question at all.

Hit this link and follow your nose.

http://cfparkrewards.com

You do need to select your park of choice first. If you can't figure it from there, there's not much more I can do to help you.

Thanks, I don't know why they didn't include that link on the confirmation page that shows the code or the e-mail you get with the code

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Thanks, I don't know why they didn't include that link on the confirmation page that shows the code or the e-mail you get with the code[/QUOTE]

Well, it just started tonight. It'll probably get worked in there in the next few days.

[quote name='HydroX']It didn't even make it to mid-day ... already OOS. Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
That just proves even more that it was a good deal.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']MCR added some pretty kickass rewards today that even made me go "WOAH MAMAAAA"
old navy GC for 25 bucks. http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26976_7_15_c
petco GC for 20 bucks http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26978_7_17_c
and Barnes and noble gc for 20 bucks http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...flt4=all+Points&WT.ac=cashstar_1_26980_7_16_c
plus some mothers day bundles for 500 points and up. which look pretty nice.
so REV up them points,these may go fast.[/QUOTE]

Worth noting that these are e-gift cards, not actual physical cards like before, which doesn't really bother me since I will probably get them faster this way.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']has anyone got their ncaa stuff yet? seems like it is taking forever[/QUOTE]

Nope nothing yet. I emailed yesterday, still waiting for a reply. Shows my stuff started processing March 8th :hot:

Gotta pass on those new prizes as well. I can't buy anything over 40 points a dollar...I got so used to buying Nike gift cards when they were 1000pts for a $25 and 2000pts for a $50. Since they did the price raise, I've bought them one time and that was a WED deal they had on the $25 card...Times are rough in the MCR world right now.

Chemical here:
i wish to say sorry for not mentioning in my last post that the GCS were e-gift cards. got too excited. lol
anyhow,went lurking around on the website. found a few things.
southwest bonus points is back. https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/r...ac=southwestAirlines_2_2409+swaRapid+bp_3_9_h sigh up for the program and get a code worth 60 MCR points.
there's a new dunkin donuts promo as well. https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/ddperks.html sign up for there reward thing and get 10 bonus MCR points,YOU MUST type in MCR in the promo code section when your signing up for the points.
finally go tweet some powerrade junk,snag 3 bonus MCR points. http://www.mycokerewards.com/experi...T.ac=powerade_3_2390+poweradeSummer+bp_15_2_h
i already did the tweet and dunkin donuts stuff and i'm waiting to be credited my points but thought i share.

anyhow,love you all

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']has anyone got their ncaa stuff yet? seems like it is taking forever[/QUOTE]

[quote name='retail sucks']Nope nothing yet. I emailed yesterday, still waiting for a reply. Shows my stuff started processing March 8th :hot:[/QUOTE]

Update:

"Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist
you.

You can check the status of your rewards any time. Log in to mycokerewards.com and
choose "My Account." Your reward status will be displayed in the "Redemption
History" box. Once the status shows "Fulfilled," your reward has been packaged and
ready to ship or you have been sent your digital redemption code.
You will receive your reward within the next 4 - 6 weeks after the end of the
program on 4/30/2013.
"

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Benjamin

[quote name='boagman']Seriously good Wednesday deal tonight, folks. I highly suggest that if you plan to go to a Cedar Fair amusement park this summer, you take advantage of this.

Let it never be said that they don't, on occasion, have a heckuva good Wednesday deal. People are redeeming them multiple times, and there's a limited amount available, so if you're on the fence, redeem first and worry about it later, because I think this deal will be sold out by midday tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, missed this and I did not even know they offered these. How often do these go on sale?

So wanted to go to kings dominion.

Anyone mention the double points promo for Cinco de Mayo? It is hard to tell from the description but it looks like, once again, it is only on regular Coke 12-packs. I was about to enter some codes now but I'll wait until Sunday just to be sure since I have plenty of Diet Coke 12-pack codes to enter.

That reminds me, I have a few pictures to post showing how the Diet Coke always runs out first during any sales ;).

[quote name='io']Anyone mention the double points promo for Cinco de Mayo? It is hard to tell from the description but it looks like, once again, it is only on regular Coke 12-packs. I was about to enter some codes now but I'll wait until Sunday just to be sure since I have plenty of Diet Coke 12-pack codes to enter.[/QUOTE]

that is not as good as the current red cap promo, if you wait to enter the 12-pack codes that's only 120 bonus points assuming there isn't a limit, where as entering all red cap codes would net you 350 bonus points

here is today's list, to those who didn't know I'm giving away coke cap codes to the first three people to quote this post and add their username to the list below, good luck

[quote name='LazyTriangle']that is not as good as the current red cap promo, if you wait to enter the 12-pack codes that's only 120 bonus points assuming there isn't a limit, where as entering all red cap codes would net you 350 bonus points[/QUOTE]

First, I never could follow what you guys were talking about and second I rarely ever have any cap codes - and especially not red ones!

The promo does say no limit so it would be +120. But I just have a feeling it won't work for me anyway (with my all-non red pack codes).

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here is today's list, to those who didn't know I'm giving away coke cap codes to the first three people to quote this post and add their username to the list below, good luck

1.kdiddy1989
3.[/QUOTE]

Did I do that right? lol

[quote name='LazyTriangle']here is today's list, to those who didn't know I'm giving away coke cap codes to the first three people to quote this post and add their username to the list below, good luck

2.zelda
3.[/QUOTE]

zelda

3. te619[/QUOTE] te619

[quote name='Kotomine']Dropping a code for the masses:

6R74
BB
WWNW
VJF
!
?
N
[/QUOTE]

I have no idea if this has been lurked/taken or not (I didn't take it because I don't need it at the moment), but I have to hand it to you Kotomine: it's quite amusing the way you laid that out. Inspired, even. Even for the internet. Well done. :)

[quote name='boagman']I have no idea if this has been lurked/taken or not (I didn't take it because I don't need it at the moment), but I have to hand it to you Kotomine: it's quite amusing the way you laid that out. Inspired, even. Even for the internet. Well done. :)[/QUOTE]

It was lurked

bread's done
Back