My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

I don't see Coke listed as a Cartwheel coupon...only 7-Up Ten.
I don't know what happened to it. I loaded it on mine last week (expiring on 3/1), but it is not listed anymore in the catalog. I wonder if they removed it with the new weekly deal this week.

Ah, five 12-packs for 11 at Target next week, nice. Anyways, for those active with the Powerade bonus until 2/23, I got 8 cap codes for it willing to trade, whoever sends me a PM 1st and we'll talk/chat/etc. That, or maybe do a Giveaway, but at a specific time. @_@
The Powerade bonus didn't work for me. I entered them on MCR and only got 3 points

We'll, the thing is, I got 8 powerade cap codes (24 points total), and maybe 1 coke cap for good meausure, so PM me any good offers, lol. :3

I thought the powerade offer doubles your powerade codes until 2-morrow, so yeah, lol. But maybe some guys got it or something.

Limited trade offer: trading 12 pack codes of diet coke and regular coke in exchange for coke zero codes. First come first serve.

Bonus challenge time: I'm all depressed and junk,lost a best friend over something dumb, send me something funny in a message,best link gets your choice of ether a sprite/powerrade/or coke cap code.

Anybody jump on the Spotify reward yet btw???

Sorry Chem, I dun got any, I already used my flaps...>_>

In other cases, I've heard the powerade double bonus has ended, oh well, anyways, not that I don't mind, first 8 users to like/quote/etc. here will get a (powerade cap) code, I'll send them later so that I have enough time with stuff to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

In other cases, I've heard the powerade double bonus has ended, oh well, anyways, not that I don't mind, first 8 users to like/quote/etc. here will get a (powerade cap) code, I'll send them later so that I have enough time with stuff to do.
Okay! There you go! Thanks.

Lieked and quoattted. lol

Alright, 6 left.

Note: If the codes don't work, then I'll check the caps again to make sure the numbers and letters are all correct, if possible.

Yeah, just to make sure I check them off using it on Notepad, lol, anyways, I'll still accept more like/quote posts, but don't expect me to reply until morning for others that want one, so yeah, time to catch some zzz's.

Thanks Neo! FYI, I don't think the Powerade bonus ends until midnight EST today.

I usually miss these! Thank you NSC!!!

Thank you.

OK, I should be awake now, for the time being, and yeah, I dunno when exactly, so there's probably enough time to add double to it. Anyways, 2 more cap codes left.

Me too! TY

Anyone else have goodluck at target?  I couldn't get them to do two coupons in one transaction so I picked up two at a time and paid only 60cent  for both using one coupon.

Wait, there's a limit of only 4 on the Cartwheel Coupon. But in the Target sale, you must buy 5.
Just came back from Target. In my region the offer is 5 Coke 12-packs for $10. After Cartwheel coupon, the total was $9.48. I used 3 12-pack coupons, and the clerk rang up each 12-pack coupon at $4.99 (full value) so the overage of $5.49 went toward the rest of stuff I was buying. Amazing.

Just came back from Target. In my region the offer is 5 Coke 12-packs for $10. After Cartwheel coupon, the total was $9.48. I used 3 12-pack coupons, and the clerk rang up each 12-pack coupon at $4.99 (full value) so the overage of $5.49 went toward the rest of stuff I was buying. Amazing.
Similar thing for me tonight, minus the Cartwheel thing. Bought some toilet paper and laundry detergent in separate transactions for *crazy* cheap. Sweetness.

A new insta win and item has been added.

Insta win being a Nike Fuelband + (Powerade Basketball 2014 IW), good until 2/24-4/21.

And a $10 Groupon digital code for 710 points.

reminder: doing a one time trade,i need coke zero caps and flap codes. will trade for ether your choice of diet coke/regular coke 12 pack codes,or your choice of regular coke/diet coke/or powerrade cap codes. 

also shout out to neo for doing a few updates today, i'm  on hold with insurance stuff today. 

i don't use groupon so have at it folks lol. 

anyone have any luck with coke zero bracket challenge? I seem to only get 15th and 16th seeds, I did get a 7th and 9th seed earlier today though.

+1 on sprite

Dasani never gets any love, would like to see a double point promo on it.
  • Region C Seed #14 (2)
  • Region A Seed #13
  • Region A Seed #9
  • Region D Seed #12 (2)
  • Region C Seed #13
  • Region D Seed #15

here's my brackets lol

haven't been focused on those as i'm more on trying to snag the headphones with credits. lol

hence why i'm trying to do trades for codes lately XD

• Region C Seed #13
  • Region C Seed #14
  • Region A Seed #13
  • Region B Seed #10
  • Region D Seed #12
  • Region A Seed #14
  • Region D Seed #14
  • Region A Seed #16
my bracket so far

anyone have any luck with coke zero bracket challenge? I seem to only get 15th and 16th seeds, I did get a 7th and 9th seed earlier today though.

+1 on sprite

Dasani never gets any love, would like to see a double point promo on it.
The odds of getting anything better than a #12 seed are low. A #7 and #9 are not bad. Here is the breakdown of the 1.75 million gamepieces. I didn't even bother with seeds #1-6 because the odds are so low (consider yourself extremely lucky if you got one).

#16: 28.6%
#15: 22.9%
#14: 17.1%
#13: 12.6%
#12: 10%
#11: 0.6%
#10: 3.1%
#9: 2.6%
#8: 0.5%
#7: 1.7%

So you should expect about half your game pieces to be #15 and #16 seeds (51.5%). Seeds #12-16 make up 91.2% of the game pieces. There is a 0.39% chance of getting a seed #1 through #6. Keep that in mind while playing.

What is the deal with the brackets? Is it a promo? What promos are still active? walmart? kangaroo?
walmart promo is back, there is also double points on Minute Maid juices to go caps and coke 6-packs.

when you enter a coke zero cap and you get an entry into the NCAA basketball bracket challenge, if your team wins you get a prize. You also get a credit for every cap you enter, you can use those credits to get free stuff [20oz coke, headphones, t-shirt]

The odds of getting anything better than a #12 seed are low. A #7 and #9 are not bad. Here is the breakdown of the 1.75 million gamepieces. I didn't even bother with seeds #1-6 because the odds are so low (consider yourself extremely lucky if you got one).

#16: 28.6%
#15: 22.9%
#14: 17.1%
#13: 12.6%
#12: 10%
#11: 0.6%
#10: 3.1%
#9: 2.6%
#8: 0.5%
#7: 1.7%

So you should expect about half your game pieces to be #15 and #16 seeds (51.5%). Seeds #12-16 make up 91.2% of the game pieces. There is a 0.39% chance of getting a seed #1 through #6. Keep that in mind while playing.
I have no idea about march madness or brackets but feel special for some reason about this now :)

Region A Seed #11
Region B Seed #14
Region C Seed #14 (2)
Region C Seed #13
Region A Seed #13
Region B Seed #10
Region D Seed #12
Region A Seed #14
Region D Seed #14
Region A Seed #16

hey everyone. chem here. 

more info on the bonus point promo has arrived. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=heroComingSoon&loc=howItWorks

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=heroComingSoon

basically. enter any multi-can flap code and score a free entry into your choice of a sweeps,and than if you can enter all nine sweeps,you score 20 bonus points. 

all fridge packs of any kind work for this promo as they are advertising. and all sizes too. (6,12,18,20) 

now. because of this,i'm offering a bonus trade. 

if you trade me ANY coke zero fridge/flap codes BEFORE THE PROMO STARTS,you get your pick of a diet coke or regular coke flap AND two free random bonus cap codes. (you score 16 points and your free sweeps entry for the promo) 

like i've mentioned previously i need coke zero codes for those headphones XD 

Feeling weird.  Going to do a "feeling weird" code giveaway, with some rules.  If you can guess the name of *either* of the two cats I live with, the first person to do so will win MCR points.  How *many* MCR points depends on how quickly a correct guess comes in.  If you can do it on the first day (today), you'll get 100 points, a full week's worth of MCR points.  If you can do it on the second day, you'll get 50 points.  Third day?  25 points.  That's the minimum number of points that will be given away, but I fully expect to be giving away at least 50 points.

I'm going to help you out...a little each day.  One name has five letters, the other has four letters.  Each day I'll spot a new letter in each cat's name, revealing a bit more.  GUESSES SHOULD ONLY BE PMed, so that we don't clog up the thread.  Again:  first person to PM me the correct name of either of my cats gets the points...with one guess per cat per person, per day.

Cat Name #1:  ___E_ (five letters)

Cat Name #2  _O__ (four letters)

Good luck to all you crazy cat people out there!

hey everyone. chem here.

more info on the bonus point promo has arrived.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=heroComingSoon&loc=howItWorks

http://www.mycokerewards.com/showLBE.do?id=heroComingSoon

basically. enter any multi-can flap code and score a free entry into your choice of a sweeps,and than if you can enter all nine sweeps,you score 20 bonus points.

all fridge packs of any kind work for this promo as they are advertising. and all sizes too. (6,12,18,20)

now. because of this,i'm offering a bonus trade.

if you trade me ANY coke zero fridge/flap codes BEFORE THE PROMO STARTS,you get your pick of a diet coke or regular coke flap AND two free random bonus cap codes. (you score 16 points and your free sweeps entry for the promo)

like i've mentioned previously i need coke zero codes for those headphones XD
9 flaps for 20 bonus points+ 9 entries to crappy contests? I'm guessing existing sweeptaskes too, doesn't seem to thrilling.

Target seems to be YMMV as far as the 5/$10 12 packs & free vouchers go. I used one coupon, it scans as max value on their POS but the cashier changed the coupon value to the promo price ($2.49). I asked to use another voucher, cashier had to check with super who denied at first but read it & allowed 2nd after I requested max value on 1st coupon. $5 out of pocket for 5 12 packs, which isn't bad but could have been better judging by others here. Likely my own fault for going in at lunch when professional cashiers are on & buying nothing but fridge packs. Still have 3 vouchers left & I don't see a better deal coming along so I'll be trying again. Good luck, everyone.

bread's done
Back