My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

yeah it seems like that time of year when nothing really happens on mcr .... its just a good time to save up points for when something good comes out

Got these in at work today delivered from the factory, it's just more white instead of silver, and the font is a bit different. If it means more rewards, that's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my headphones from the march madness promo in the mail today.

I can confirm they are in fact Monster DNA headphones due to the removable coke zero and ASU stickers and sliver round parts.

They are pretty kickass actually,work really well and noise cancel.

Anyhow,special thanks goes out to lazy and ThEliteOne for your help and the extra coke zero codes.

Don't forget to stock up on diet code flaps everyone for double points soon.

https://www.facebook.com/MyCokeRewards/photos/a.147045112024705.33009.117943691601514/708832585845952/?type=1&theater

new diet coke design and rewards soon

also stock up on diet coke 12 pack flaps,double points on those coming soon.
Before stocking up on Diet Coke, consider finishing your POWERADE first.

BONUS DOUBLE POINTS ON POWERADE NEXT WEEK 4/22/14 - 4/25/14

FIFA POWERADE® Bonus Points

Dates:
4/22/14 12:01am EST - 4/25/14 11:59pm ET

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all POWERADE® and POWERADE ZERO® codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:
All POWERADE® and POWERADE ZERO® products.

Before stocking up on Diet Coke, consider finishing your POWERADE first.

BONUS DOUBLE POINTS ON POWERADE NEXT WEEK 4/22/14 - 4/25/14
FIFA POWERADE® Bonus Points
Dates:
4/22/14 12:01am EST - 4/25/14 11:59pm ET
Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all POWERADE® and POWERADE ZERO® codes during promotional timeframe.
Eligible Products:
All POWERADE® and POWERADE ZERO® products.
Kickass,thanks for the heads up bud c:
So there ya have it folks.
Stock up on some powerrade codes first,than some diet coke flaps.

That's just mean. Run a powerade promo for the scratch off and then tease you with the double points the week after. Thanks for the heads up, I would have been really angry if I used up all my powerade caps this week.

guess the missing number and this coke 12-pack could be yours:  B5W4FJ?F0B4M69

I have a mini stash of powerade caps, I might do a giveaway next week if I have any caps left over.

Coke Zero Caps

NXTWXNW WHJR#LR

4N97#KM 5P90LPK

#77PMVJ 0PNVNHB

Regular Coke Cap

5X#J7XK T769VNP

Good luck :p
Lurked by a thankless dickhole, lurked by a thankless dickhole, lurked by a thankless dickhole, and, lurked by a thankless dickhole. Nice of you, though!

Got my headphones from the march madness promo in the mail today.

I can confirm they are in fact Monster DNA headphones due to the removable coke zero and ASU stickers and sliver round parts.

They are pretty kickass actually,work really well and noise cancel.

Anyhow,special thanks goes out to lazy and ThEliteOne for your help and the extra coke zero codes.

Don't forget to stock up on diet code flaps everyone for double points soon.
Aren't monster dna headphones typically like $75+? That doesn't sound like coke at all.

Oh, they're just cheapies, of course.  I got two pair (one for me, one for my girlfriend [U of M for me, Tennessee for her]), and I'm sure they'll be worth every penny I paid.  ;)

Nice find chem, lol. I though Wed. Deals were over and supposed to be on, u know, Wed., lol. Kinda funny though.

And 3500 points for a $50 SW Airlines card, r u kidding me? >_>

anyone having trouble logging in??? 

i keep getting this message. 

Uh oh… we are unable to sign you in right now, please try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I checked here for once. I have a load of Diet Coke flaps and I've been entering them but I'll definitely hold off for the May promo.

I just redeemed for several of those 25% off T-shirts (Barq's, Fanta, etc). I redeemed mid-week last week and got them in the mail on Saturday. That was kind of remarkable, actually. My kids like them so why not. Growing kids always need new clothes ;).

bread's done
Back