My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So we have until 7-31-15 to redeem the codes, right? (once we have them emailed from coke).

So, I can stretch them out a little, since they have extra time to expire?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have black caps - if you're still looking.  

Also, I can't seem to get MCR to redeem the movie ticket reward (no 'get it' button).

GE7VOCiiDE said:
Last day, so any one with any amount of black caps or minute maid caps, I'm willing to trade 20 point flaps for them.
Last day for what? I have a bag with at least 400 caps here and never input them because they are a pain.

Edit: Ok, figured it out. Man, I wish I had known about this earlier. I think I did see some chatter about it but thought it was just AMC theaters and we don't have those here so I ignored it. But apparently this works at the Regal cinemas near me as well.

I don't have a lot of the black caps but I found enough for at least one - will see how many more I can get.

Edit #2: Have enough for 4 tickets total. Nice.

I have black caps - if you're still looking.

Also, I can't seem to get MCR to redeem the movie ticket reward (no 'get it' button).
I couldn't redeem it at all a couple days ago. I can redeem it now though. *whew*

I have like 20 flaps and 60 caps. Had SIX black caps total. xD At least I got it.

I literally rallied everyone I knew to get 15 tickets.  Gonna take family out to watch Antman and terminator so it'll be used in two trips lol.

Found some more codes and got 5 so far with 3 caps still sitting here. The in-laws are looking for more black caps. They are the ones that give me all these caps which is why I have 400+ (I usually just redeem our own flap codes for normal points).

Is it an issue if the name on the certificate doesn't match who buys the tickets? I'm putting most of them under my name but I could see the rest of the family seeing a movie without me and I was wondering if that would be an issue.

I still have 5 black caps - just msg me before 12 est - looking for flaps or anything xbox/amazon.

If I remember correctly, you have until July 31, 2015 to redeem the code that MCR sends you, which gets you a voucher for a free movie ticket on fandango.com. At the point that you redeem the code, from that date you have 2 months to purchase a ticket on fandango.com with the voucher.

That is how I understood it.

If I remember correctly, you have until July 31, 2015 to redeem the code that MCR sends you, which gets you a voucher for a free movie ticket on fandango.com. At the point that you redeem the code, from that date you have 2 months to purchase a ticket on fandango.com with the voucher.

The codes I redeemed in June had a 8-31-15 expiration date. Going by the above interpretation, codes redeemed in July would expire 9-30-15. I like this theory better so I hope mine is wrong.

The codes I redeemed in June had a 8-31-15 expiration date. Going by the above interpretation, codes redeemed in July would expire 9-30-15. I like this theory better so I hope mine is wrong.
I'm hoping it lasts until 9/30/15 as well, because I got 1 ticket so I could go to see "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" in late September.

I never got an email with instructions on getting my tickets, wtf
You probably didn't "get it" on the website. Message coke and let them know that it didn't work for you.

I panicked and redeemed for my tickets, but I believe this is correct.

I used them all except one (but I'm going to watch the new Terminator movie this week) i paid for the whole party for Jurassic World and Inside Out
Lol that's nice of you.

I think I'm going to end up using the one I got on my girl and just buying my own ticket (make me look like a baller when I actually buy her candy too. Inside Out and Jurassic World are both good choices this week.

Or I'll just let her go see Magic Mike. -vomits-

Lol that's nice of you.

I think I'm going to end up using the one I got on my girl and just buying my own ticket (make me look like a baller when I actually buy her candy too. Inside Out and Jurassic World are both good choices this week.

Or I'll just let her go see Magic Mike. -vomits-
slow's guide to life #177

When going to the movies, buy your candy at the dollar store ahead of time (by yourself). Tell your significant other to find the seats and let them know you will take care of the candy. Wait 2 minutes to enter the theater or spend the time in the restroom making sure your everything is on point.

slow's guide to life #177

When going to the movies, buy your candy at the dollar store ahead of time (by yourself). Tell your significant other to find the seats and let them know you will take care of the candy. Wait 2 minutes to enter the theater or spend the time in the restroom making sure your everything is on point.
If you think I really buy concession stand ANYTHING, I am not doing CAG properly. Lol. But that is funny.

Hey everyone. Chem here.

Been a while sense MCR has been dead minus the movie ticket promo and some code vegas share junk.

Anyhow. Got a offer for some of you needing more MCR points.

Red bull has a gaming promotion going on with destiny and the codes are only at 711 currently under the tabs of select red bulls. So,i need those codes lol here's my offer.

1 tab code equals 2 cap codes of any color,you pick.
3 or 4 codes equals 1 12pk MCR code.

c:

Hey everyone. Chem here.

Been a while sense MCR has been dead minus the movie ticket promo and some code vegas share junk.

Anyhow. Got a offer for some of you needing more MCR points.

Red bull has a gaming promotion going on with destiny and the codes are only at 711 currently under the tabs of select red bulls. So,i need those codes lol here's my offer.

1 tab code equals 2 cap codes of any color,you pick.
3 or 4 codes equals 1 12pk MCR code.

c:
7-11 its slurpee time! I'll see what I can do for you this weekend!

bread's done
Back