My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

So in MCR News: The update hit a few days ago.
No more status. All the rewards are under one catalog. Short sweet simple.

Android and apple pay work with coke and will credit you MCR points instantly when linked (from what i understand,don't quote me)
Activities are still an active part which is cool. And now you can text in codes again.
It's about time. The rewards at Gold level were not plentiful enough, or interesting enough, to make it worth cluttering up your Twitter account to get there. If they didn't want to make the investment into the levels enough to make Gold Status worth working toward, why would they think we would value it more than they do?

It's about time. The rewards at Gold level were not plentiful enough, or interesting enough, to make it worth cluttering up your Twitter account to get there. If they didn't want to make the investment into the levels enough to make Gold Status worth working toward, why would they think we would value it more than they do?
I just used a fake Twitter account to post to zero followers. And, yes, I agree that the Gold Catalog was of equal value to the other levels. If the Gold level gave significant discounts or much better prizes, it would have worked.

Anyway, just a reminder that everyone's point total for the week should be back to zero. Time to enter some codes.

What a game 7! What a series! That was a pretty intense NBA FInals...not too thrilled with the result but hey, can't ask for a bigger thrill ride of a series.  Here's the winners from the series-long contest and game 7 daily contest:

Ltrain8765 - 50 caps​

Mjkjets - 25 caps

Wooby - 25 caps​

slowdive21 - 10 caps​

dmzauk - 10 caps

irishsoccermbw - 10 caps

kinectimals84 - 10 caps

Here are the results for the series-long contest.  The correct answer is posted below each question, with the other guess results as well.

[SIZE=medium]1) Starting from Game 2 onward, who will have more total points between each team's respective big 3 (Curry/Klay/Draymond vs Lebron/Kyrie/Love)? How many more points do they score over the course of the series?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]CORRECT ANSWER: Lebron/Kyrie/Love 25 more points (383 to 358)

Mjkjets – Lebron/Kyrie/Love – 45 more points
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]yars2010 – Lebron/Kyrie/Love - 45 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slppedyoursster – Steph/Klay/Draymond – 34 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slowdive21 – Steph/Klay/Draymond – 26 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]kinectimals84 – Lebron/Kyrie/Love – 27 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ltrain8765 – Lebron/Kyrie/Love – 25 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wooby – Steph/Klay/Draymond – 37 more points[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]sm04as – Lebron/Kyrie/Love – 62 more points

2) Starting from Game 2 onward, which player will be the leading rebounder off the bench for the series? How many total rebounds does he grab?
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]CORRECT ANSWER: Igoudala 22 rebounds;  Livingston 20| Ezeli 9 | Speights 9 | Varejao 7 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Mjkjets – Andre Igoudala – 23 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]yars2010 – Andre Igoudala – 30 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slppedyoursster – Andre Igoudala – 16 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slowdive21 – Anderson Varejao – 44 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]kinectimals84 – Andre Igoudala – 25 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ltrain8765 – Festus Ezeli – 23 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wooby – Shaun Livingston – 30 rebounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]sm04as – Marreese Speights – 31 rebounds

3) Starting from Game 2 onward, which player will make the most 3 pointers on the road? How many 3 pointers do they make?
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]CORRECT ANSWER: Steph Curry 16 3-pointers; Klay Thompson 8 | Kyrie Irving 7| JR Smith 4 | Draymond Green 0

Mjkjets – Klay Thompson – 11 3-pointers
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]yars2010 – Steph Curry – 36 3-pointers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slppedyoursster – Klay Thompson – 16 3-pointers
slowdive21 – Kyrie Irving – 12 3-pointers
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]kinectimals84 – Klay Thompson – 13 3-pointers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ltrain8765 – Draymond Green – 11 3-pointers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wooby – Steph Curry – 18 3-pointers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]sm04as – JR Smith – 7 3-pointers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]4) Starting from Game 2 onward, which player commits the most fouls? How many do they commit?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]CORRECT ANSWER:  JR Smith 22 fouls; |  Draymond 18 | Tristan Thompson 18 | Lebron 14 | Bogut 11 | Dellavedova 6

Mjkjets – Tristan Thompson – 19 fouls
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]yars2010 – Lebron James – 19 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slppedyoursster – Andrew Bogut – 16 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]slowdive21 – Lebron James – 22 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]kinectimals84 – Draymond Green – 18 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ltrain8765 – JR Smith – 16 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wooby – Draymond Green – 14 fouls[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]sm04as – Matthew Dellavadova – 12 fouls[/SIZE]

4 different players won on the daily as 4 different players (Tristan Thompson, Lebron, K-Love and JR Smith) had the first shots of the 4 quarters.

Thanks for playing all NBA Finals! I'll try to come up with more ways to give away more caps.  All the winners can expect the codes PM'd tonight.

EDIT: Made correction found by Mjkjets

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it! thanks!

EDIT: BTW I cant see my point total on chrome or FF. They also buried the box where you enter codes. It doesn't even show my point total on the full profile. Does anyone know where to view it?
Try clicking the '+' sign at the top and it will drop down the field to enter codes and also show your points.

Btw
The minute maid movie ticket promo ends at the end of this month (the 30th)

If anybody doesn't want there minute maid codes I need 20 more codes for two more movie tickets lol,I'll trade a few for a 12pk flap code of some cap codes. Let me know soon,trade promo is over once the movie ticket promo is over lol.

19 more caps. tried to make them a little tougher.

VUf9EJm.png

1. this league merged with the AFL in 1970.

2. this guy had a 3 way with gaga and samberg

3. played james bond alongside chris walken

4. slim shady's mother

5. console that featured iconic game involving #3

6. k. bell's popular tv character

7. adam carolla's longtime funny friend

8. jenny lewis band

9. company that manuf. console from #5

10. often starred in john frankenheimer films

11. home state of hank & peggy

12. obama's order among presidents

13. year mrs. robinson tried to seduce

14. actress who mysteriously drowned in 1981

15. guitarist on 'no sleep till brooklyn'

16. super bowl where ditka romped the pats (ro. num.)

17. year george knocked biff out

18. paulie walnuts' state of residence

19. musician infamous for recent on stage dick slip

I'll give two 12 pk codes to the first person to reply with the correct answer:

In The Simpsons, what was the monkey's typo? (6 letters)

14 more caps

7g6C4na.jpg

1. # seasons the sopranos ran for

2. gore's role in the 90s

3. son of the beach network

4. year the xbox 360 launched

5. bon scott's successor

6. "got busy in a ______ ____ bathroom"

7. funnyman _._. miller

8. psychologist skinner

9. director of rush hour films

10. famous world of warcraft battlecry

11. vice city protagonist

12. 1987 william hurt / holly hunter film

13. this nearly 9 minute song was the longest to ever enter the top 10 of the billboard hot 100

14. starred in both my cousin vinny, home alone

14 more caps

7g6C4na.jpg

1. # seasons the sopranos ran for

2. gore's role in the 90s

3. son of the beach network

4. year the xbox 360 launched

5. bon scott's successor

6. "got busy in a ______ ____ bathroom"

7. funnyman _._. miller

8. psychologist skinner

9. director of rush hour films

10. famous world of warcraft battlecry

11. vice city protagonist

12. 1987 william hurt / holly hunter film

13. this nearly 9 minute song was the longest to ever enter the top 10 of the billboard hot 100

14. starred in both my cousin vinny, home alone
I got 6,7,10,&13. I think the rest are used. I think I tried 2,3,5,8,12,&14 before giving up.

I got 6,7,10,&13. I think the rest are used. I think I tried 2,3,5,8,12,&14 before giving up.
When I did my first game while back, just for the hell of it I tried some of my harder clues after about 20 minutes and all were already used. I'm guessing lurkers scoop them up pretty quickly. If anyone has any suggestions for new ways for me to give out codes, let me know. I still have a ton left.

When I did my first game while back, just for the hell of it I tried some of my harder clues after about 20 minutes and all were already used. I'm guessing lurkers scoop them up pretty quickly. If anyone has any suggestions for new ways for me to give out codes, let me know. I still have a ton left.
I was actually surprised there were some left a day later. Usually these code drops are gone within an hour. Not much you can do outside of contests. At least your system slows down people who gobble up codes. Like others have said before, the bigger problem is people not posting after they have used codes.

Run a contest or give codes to the "first 5 to PM me / like this post." That way you'd at least be giving them to CAGs.

I need two more MM codes (large caps only) to get my last ticket and I need them by tomorrow night.  I can trade 5 codes for each one.  PM if you can help.  Thanks.

This is a MinuteMaid cap.  I hit my limit for the free movie tickets, so it isn't worth the effort for me to try to guess the characters on the bottom line that I can't read.  So I thought one of you might like to try.
trE9Usc.jpg

I have a 12 pk code that I accidentally tore off the first character. Anyone who feels like cracking it is free to do so. Please reply or like the post if you solve it,

?BNLNRX XMP4W7L

bread's done
Back