My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

Wednesday Deal is up. Don't all rush out at once. We don't wanna crash the servers. :razz:

167 Points
All You® Magazine 1-Year Subscription (Wednesday Deal)
Limited Time

I wish they'd list the Best Buy offer. After entering the max this week I have 598 on my wife's account. Crap, that means I can't even get the Walmart card :bomb:.

[quote name='io']I wish they'd list the Best Buy offer. After entering the max this week I have 598 on my wife's account. Crap, that means I can't even get the Walmart card :bomb:.[/QUOTE]

That's about what I'm at. It's looking like I'll maybe be able to get one gift card. :cry:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Wednesday Deal is up. Don't all rush out at once. We don't wanna crash the servers. :razz:

167 Points
All You® Magazine 1-Year Subscription (Wednesday Deal)
Limited Time
[/QUOTE]

Aw, dude! You stole my line! ;)

[quote name='Sway']Check your email for "Pick up 100 Bonus Points today!" because the offer is only available to those who received it.
2afiv5j.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I did get the email, I entered 5 12 packs today and the points haven't posted yet . . . anyone get them to post automatically?

I even signed in, then clicked through the email link before entering.

I entered:
2 coke zeroes
1 sprite zero
2 frescas.

Not entering anymore this week until people start seeing them post.

In the spirit of the holidays, figure I would throw out these Shutterfly codes

$20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.
Your digital code is: CC4N-05WP-G6ZG-JCHBVH

Free 8x8 Photo book (would've used it, but ex-gf and I broke up :cry: )
YOUR PROMOTION CODE: BE23-0A9A-T59H-TUXKE6

Also, if any LA-area CAG's want to pick up a vase full of Coke caps, send me a PM (donations are welcomed )

nice I have enough points to grab 3 Walmart gift cards, now I just hope we get the same deal for Best Buy, I would love if I can get a $25 gift card for 600 points

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I did get the email, I entered 5 12 packs today and the points haven't posted yet . . . anyone get them to post automatically?

I entered:
2 coke zeroes
1 sprite zero
2 frescas.

Not entering anymore this week until people start seeing them post.[/QUOTE]

I entered 6 12-pack codes last night (4 coke, 2 sprite) and didn't get the 100 point bonus so it may only work for those that received that email

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgon85']In the spirit of the holidays, figure I would throw out these Shutterfly codes

Your digital code is: CC4N-05WP-G6ZG-JCHBVH

Free 8x8 Photo book (would've used it, but ex-gf and I broke up :cry: )
YOUR PROMOTION CODE: BE23-0A9A-T59H-TUXKE6

Also, if any LA-area CAG's want to pick up a vase full of Coke caps, send me a PM (donations are welcomed )[/QUOTE]

I got the 8x8 Photo book, thanks!

I won't use this so grab it if you want it:

Your digital code is: CC4N-9X87-C13R-BH9TTK

1. Go here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Finally fixed my computer. But now my internet is broken. First appointment available is for 12/3! Probably because of Hurricane Sandy.

I got spoiled with calling the cable company today and having an appointment for tomorrow.

So obviously not going to get rewards on 12/1, 12/2 & 12/3 :(.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i would guess ether midnight on November 30th or on December 1st around the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

eastern, pacific? Anyone?

I shouldn't have procrastinated when it came to entering codes. Hopefully 600pts is good for one of these upcoming specials

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I did get the email, I entered 5 12 packs today and the points haven't posted yet . . . anyone get them to post automatically?

I entered:
2 coke zeroes
1 sprite zero
2 frescas.

Not entering anymore this week until people start seeing them post.[/QUOTE]

I just entered 5 codes from 12 packs and got the "Also, an additional 100 bonus points were added to your account." message. They were immediately added to the account like the bonus points from a double point promo.

[quote name='Sway']I just entered 5 codes from 12 packs and got the "Also, an additional 100 bonus points were added to your account." message. They were immediately added to the account like the bonus points from a double point promo.[/QUOTE]

Ughh. Maybe Frescas don't count- or maybe I shouldn't have gotten the email. I don't know why they'd send it to me and not honor it. I'll try 5 more CZ 12 pack codes today.

[quote name='nixmahn']eastern, pacific? Anyone?[/QUOTE]

they usually add stuff around 11pm for me and I'm on mountain time so that would make it 10pm Pacific and 1am Eastern

Any CAG's in LA want a free beer box worth of Coke bottle caps (rough estimate of at least 150+ caps).. I've reached 1500 pts, and don't have the time to input the rest..

Send me a PM if interested

I didn't get the 100 point bonus email. I entered 5 12 pk. CZ codes but didn't get the bonus. Oh well, worth a try.

If anyone has any Minute Maid cap codes I'll trade 3 Coke cap codes for each MM code. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='neocisco']I didn't get the 100 point bonus email. I entered 5 12 pk. CZ codes but didn't get the bonus. Oh well, worth a try.

If anyone has any Minute Maid cap codes I'll trade 3 Coke cap codes for each MM code. PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I also entered 5 12 pk codes and got nothing. :cry:

Retweet to start the #12DaysOfRewards early this year! Get your points ready because a social exclusive is almost here! http://CokeURL.com/7s2e
https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/status/274621665235853313

12 day rewards:
$25 Walmart 600 points
$5 McDonalds 90
$10 Dominos 180
$25 Nike 500
$25 TJ Maxx/Marshalls/HomeGoods 600
$25 Best Buy 600
2 tickets/2 drinks AMC Theatres 470
$25 Home Depot 600
$50 Southwest 1200
$50 Bass Pro Shops 1200
$20 Shutterfly 200
Free 12 pack coupon 30

[quote name='nedstark']do you guys use your reg email for this do they send lots of spam ?[/QUOTE]

Regular email is fine, no spam whatsoever. It's a very trustable company.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']the wal-mart card will be back later tonight around 12am EST.
this was just a bonus head start to early people.[/QUOTE]

I hope so because I missed it, does anyone if its limited to one gift card per account it is limited to one per account

EDIT:
the walmart gift cards go live tonight at 12am EST, via slickdeals

Hope so - if they released them all early that would really suck ;).

Damn, I wasn't even thinking it was December yet here soon - in my head there is still another week left in November. That month went by way too fast.

Good to know about the 12 eastern thing. I'll be knee deep in Christmas tree assemblage at that time (9 for me) - will have to take a break and get in here and get one of those before they run out.

do you buy the cards from the rewards catalog or do you have to enter a code and the option to buy will then comes up - a little confusing

thanks

Who's going to try for more than one? I ordered one, and then was able to go back in and get all the way to the final "Submit" for a second one. It doesn't look like there are any blocks up to that point, but they could very easily (and probably will) cancel multiples.

Edit: Apparently, the site will block you from ordering more than one. "We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item."

[quote name='winterlane']Who's going to try for more than one? I ordered one, and then was able to go back in and get all the way to the final "Submit" for a second one. It doesn't look like there are any blocks up to that point, but they could very easily (and probably will) cancel multiples.[/QUOTE]

can ya order more than 1? I cannot even get in, but would order 3 becoz I haz 4k points.

Got mine finally.

I recommend Chrome and using the mobile page to take you as far as it can go. (google my coke rewards mobile). Even then it took like 15 minutes. (I tried IE at first but it kept giving up on loading)

Site won't even load for me. D'oh!

Now it has loaded but won't log me in. I mean, this isn't that great of a deal - how could it be getting hammered so much? Especially since it is one per account. I never thought there were thay many MCR users :lol:.

bread's done
Back