My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='muzras']can ya order more than 1? I cannot even get in, but would order 3 becoz I haz 4k points.[/QUOTE]

If you try for a second one, you'll see this, "We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item."

took nearly an hour but I finally got all three walmart gift cards and I have just enough points left to get 3 best buy gc and 3 dominoes gift cards

[quote name='io']Site won't even load for me. D'oh!

Now it has loaded but won't log me in. I mean, this isn't that great of a deal - how could it be getting hammered so much? Especially since it is one per account. I never thought there were thay many MCR users :lol:.[/QUOTE]

I just scored a giftcard and so did my sister, the site did take an exuberant amount of time to load though but in the end the reward is what counts.

Got it. Thanks for the direct link to those who posted it. And yes, it took a bit longer than usual, but I'd say it wasn't any longer than, say, 2 minutes for me, total. I'll take it!

Well, I dumped Internet Explorer and went with Firefox - got in immediately and while it took a few seconds to process, I got the card ordered. Sucks that my wife's account has 598 point, but hopefully the Best Buy card is a better deal anyway - would rather get that than blow all my points at Walmart. I'm not even sure what I'll do with the card I got. I probably should get a Vita or 3DS game or something but it is probably more cost effective for me just to buy Diet Coke with it ;).

[quote name='io']Well, I dumped Internet Explorer and went with Firefox - got in immediately and while it took a few seconds to process, I got the card ordered. Sucks that my wife's account has 598 point, but hopefully the Best Buy card is a better deal anyway - would rather get that than blow all my points at Walmart. I'm not even sure what I'll do with the card I got. I probably should get a Vita or 3DS game or something but it is probably more cost effective for me just to buy Diet Coke with it ;).[/QUOTE]

If you need a few points, I think I have some caps lying around somewhere.

[quote name='muzras']Anyone getting the bass fishing card? lol I am going in on BB GC ;)[/QUOTE]

Bass pro shop is amazing, I got some gift cards from MCR earlier this year and headed in to the store not knowing what to expect, I walked in and was blown away so much cool stuff in there. I wanted to get a bb gun shaped like an M4 rifle but I made the mistake of bringing my mom and sister along, they quickly turned me down so instead they got one of these.

[quote name='winterlane']If you try for a second one, you'll see this, "We're sorry, you have redeemed the maximum quantity for this item."[/QUOTE]

I actually got 2.

The FIRST one was this afternoon when the Social Exclusive (twitter/facebook) deal went Live. It was around 10 min. 'til 4 P.M. Central time. They lasted less than 10 minutes. It was only a preview and a certain allotment was made available.

I logged in when it became available just after 11 P.M. tonight and was able to score another. :)

My redemption history is showing both as processing. One listed for December and the other from November 30th.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I actually got 2.

The FIRST one was this afternoon when the Social Exclusive (twitter/facebook) deal went Live. It was around 10 min. 'til 4 P.M. Central time. They lasted less than 10 minutes. It was only a preview and a certain allotment was made available.

I logged in when it became available just after 11 P.M. tonight and was able to score another. :)

My redemption history is showing both as processing. One listed for December and the other from November 30th.[/QUOTE]

Nicely done! I'd shame you mercilessly, but sometimes you just have to doff the cap to those who are paying attention more than you are.

I'm quite unhappy that they're limiting the 12-pack redemptions to 4 per member/account. Last year, they initially had them available but you could only get 1 per member/account, and then some days later they reposted the offer at the same point value, only with no allocation limit whatsoever! I drained my account, and while I've already committed to the WM GC, I'll probably get a McD GC tomorrow, *maybe* a Domino's GC (none really near me), and a BB GC. Then, obviously, my limit of the 12-packs.

I'll still have thousands of points to spend, though! So hoping they repost and remove the 12-pack limit like they did last year. I'll drain my account completely dry...AGAIN!

Just did the math...even if I get all of the gift cards I listed above and perhaps one more (Home Depot for 600 more points?), I'd still have 2054 points, enough for 68 more 12-packs! C'mon, Coke! Make my dreams come true again!

I've got about 500 points laying around, but the 120 per week limit is killing me since I'm down to 200 points in my actual account. Damn you lol

[quote name='golfing7861']I've got about 500 points laying around, but the 120 per week limit is killing me since I'm down to 200 points in my actual account. Damn you lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I started keeping up with my codes more since I moved a few years ago as I gave myself less space to let them build up. I remember missing out on a Subway gift card because I didn't have enough entered to get enough for the week.

Plus checking the Wednesday deal helps for me as I usually empty whatever I have when I log on to see what they have.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yeah, I started keeping up with my codes more since I moved a few years ago as I gave myself less space to let them build up. I remember missing out on a Subway gift card because I didn't have enough entered to get enough for the week.

Plus checking the Wednesday deal helps for me as I usually empty whatever I have when I log on to see what they have.[/QUOTE]

Im not sure where you guys get all your points, unless you all happen to work in coke factories. But ive saved up a little over 2k points in the past year, and ive never once hit the 120 point limit for a week.

I think the closest I ever came, when I held off on entering codes for awhile, was like 90/120.

Whats your secret lol

On a side note, ive got 5 halo 4 double xp dew codes if anyone wants to trade for them

[quote name='Cody2010']McDonalds $5 gift card is up.[/QUOTE]

My page still shows just walmart, and clicking walmart brings me back to the home page.

[quote name='Cody2010']McDonalds $5 gift card is up.[/QUOTE]

Site's pretty slow right now, but it's not popping up for me. Bleh.

Did anyone else's free polar bear come in yet? Got mine today - it's really tiny, but it's still nice. And hey, it was free.

On an unrelated note thanks to your avatar: Yar's Revenge! When I was really little, my parents had an Atari 2600 and they had the manual for that game, but not the game itself. I always wondered what it'd be like to play it.

Do you need a MCR code to unlock each reward? Also the wording on the site seems to imply that you can have only one reward out of all the rewards per account, or am I misreading it?
The reason I ask is because I can't redeem my points for the MCDonalds card even after using the link.

i managed to get the wal-mart GC last night and then tonight i jumped on the MCD'S GC. and i still have about 76 points or so.
if i had a ton more,i'd jump on the best buy deal or the home depot deal (home depot for my dad,best buy for me or a friend) but sense i lack extra points and can't afford to buy a crap ton of coke. i'll just jump on the free 12 pack deal on the 12th.

I have redeemed a Walmart and a McDonald's gift card. You may have to log out and log back in like I did. I also clicked the link beside my account for special offers because it shows up there.

[quote name='jdb']I have redeemed a Walmart and a McDonald's gift card. You may have to log out and log back in like I did. I also clicked the link beside my account for special offers because it shows up there.[/QUOTE]

I logged in again and it worked. Thanks!

Thanks, I got the McDonald's gift card! Unfortunately, I've been lazy about entering codes for the last few months, so that was the only thing I could get from this promo. After redeeming for this, I have 86 points left. Time to start saving for next year!! :lol:

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']So we don't know how much the Best Buy and AMC cards are going to cost, correct?

I may be able to afford those plus McDonalds, but who knows?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sway']https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/status/274621665235853313

12 day rewards:
$25 Walmart 600 points
$5 McDonalds 90
$10 Dominos 180
$25 Nike 500
$25 TJ Maxx/Marshalls/HomeGoods 600
$25 Best Buy 600
2 tickets/2 drinks AMC Theatres 470
$25 Home Depot 600
$50 Southwest 1200
$50 Bass Pro Shops 1200
$20 Shutterfly 200
Free 12 pack coupon 30[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'd have bit on McDonald's if it was enough to feed the family so I don't have to cook a night, but not subjecting myself to it for just $5 off.

Has anyone managed to enter points today, considering the rules still say the last day was to be November 30?

[quote name='summer']Meh, I'd have bit on McDonald's if it was enough to feed the family so I don't have to cook a night, but not subjecting myself to it for just $5 off.

Has anyone managed to enter points today, considering the rules still say the last day was to be November 30?[/QUOTE]

I entered some codes less than an hour ago.

[quote name='Puppet Master']I entered some codes less than an hour ago.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks.

Thanks for providing the direct link to the reward. I was absolutely *stymied* trying to get this on my smartphone, even with the link.. Using the provided direct link in this thread was the only thing that appeared to work.

[quote name='summer']
Has anyone managed to enter points today, considering the rules still say the last day was to be November 30?[/QUOTE]

Say what now? Didn't they just imply you should stock up on codes for the 12 days of deals by entering as much as you could in advance? I never took that to mean you couldn't continue entering codes. Considering that I probably have 1000's of unredeemed points I certainly hope that is not the case!

[quote name='neocisco'].[/QUOTE]

Thanks, missed that.

I'm also bummed that the Best Buy card is only $25 unlike last year. Oh well, still a decent deal. I'll probably grab the AMC tickets as well then. Anyone know if that type of package has restrictions or expires?

I completely forgot about this promotion. Shoot, missed out on the Wal-Mart card but went ahead and grabbed the Micky D's one a couple minutes ago. I definitely want the Best Buy one and possibly the Home Depot.

I

bread's done
Back