My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='io']Say what now? Didn't they just imply you should stock up on codes for the 12 days of deals by entering as much as you could in advance? I never took that to mean you couldn't continue entering codes. Considering that I probably have 1000's of unredeemed points I certainly hope that is not the case![/QUOTE]

I know it doesn't make sense. Usually they announce they are extending the program a couple of months before the official rules state it's due to end, but it hasn't happened this time, and the rules remain the same

C. Duration of Program

1. The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 1, 2012 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2012 (the "Redemption Period"), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time. Codes may be entered beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2012 (the "Collection Period"), and participants will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period as set forth in Section F below. Participants can collect points by the methods set forth in Section E below. All points collected during previous phases of the Program are carried over into the current phase as of January 1, 2012, but Sponsor may expire points from previous phases upon reasonable notice to Participant.

[quote name='golfing7861']Thanks!

3 for 3 on gift cards so far :D[/QUOTE]

Me, too. Got mine, and thanks again for posting the direct link!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']got the domino's gift card, it was easier to get the gc this time, the MCR site ran smoothly for once[/QUOTE]

true im still sad i couldnt afford the nike gift card :cry:

Are there any codes that give 1 or 2 points? I miscalulated and have 599 but input 118 points, so it won't let me use the last cap to get 600 :(

[quote name='te619']Are there any codes that give 1 or 2 points? I miscalulated and have 599 but input 118 points, so it won't let me use the last cap to get 600 :([/QUOTE]

I can think of 2 options that give you a chance to get bonus points:

1. Play the merry minutes of winning. There is a 10 point MCR point prize. I won once thie year.

2. Family Dollar promotion. You can get 20 points.

Hope that helped you.

FPP545PT9PHW0L

This is a 20 point code that I got from the Family Dollar Promotion. It didn't work for me because I already entered one code in before.

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']FPP545PT9PHW0L

This is a 20 point code that I got from the Family Dollar Promotion. It didn't work for me because I already entered one code in before.[/QUOTE]

Taken by an ingrate.

Just to reiterate a point, if you have a code to give away it would be best, instead of posting it so some thankless mooch can grab it, to just pick anyone that has posted in the thread and PM them a nice surprise.

I have a $20 Shutterfly code that I'm not going to use. If someone is willing to trade a 12-pack code for it then it's all yours.

Hey everybody, I am about 60 or 70 points shy from being able to buy two giftcards, I was wondering if anybody had any codes they would like to trade for R-Type Dimensions or The Maw xbla code? I don't have alot to offer but do have that. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks

edit - got somebody to help out, thanks summer!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josef']The Best Buy card is going to go quickly.[/QUOTE]

I bet, that and the Home Depot cards are the ones I am going to try to get. Does it start at midnight est? I thought it does but want to make sure so I don't miss it.

Have a 20 point family dollar code for the first person to PM me a valid 3 point cap code.

Can't use this myself as ive "Hit the limit for the promotion"

Winner: Boagman

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Have a 20 point family dollar code for the first person to PM me a valid 3 point cap code.

Can't use this myself as ive "Hit the limit for the promotion"[/QUOTE]

PMed.

Another 20 point family dollar code for the first person to PM me 2 cap codes and a picture of a Calico feline.

What?

I like cats. Don't Hate.

Winner: Neocisco

Awesome cat, by the way!

[quote name='neocisco']Does anyone still have a live link for the TJ Maxx offer or is it sold out?[/QUOTE]

Pretty positive it is sold out. I got one, but when I go to try to get to the page it says there are no offers.

That could be because I already got one though, so it may not be sold out. My guess is that it is though.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Another 20 point family dollar code for the first person to PM me 2 cap codes and a picture of a Calico feline.

What?

I like cats. Don't Hate.[/QUOTE]

Here it comes.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Pretty positive it is sold out. I got one, but when I go to try to get to the page it says there are no offers.

That could be because I already got one though, so it may not be sold out. My guess is that it is though.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was afraid of. I forgot all about it last night.

[quote name='neocisco']That's what I was afraid of. I forgot all about it last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I randomly woke up at 12:39 am and got one.

Not sure why I woke up, but it worked out fine for me. Sheer mind power I guess

I hit it as soon as it popped up, but it wont load the redeem screen now...

EDIT: Got it! after a 2 or 3 minute loading session for both the confirmation screen, and the redeemed page.

Nice. Glad I actually got in on this one.

Yeah, it's definitely loading slow right now, but I got mine. Slow and steady wins the race in this case, apparently! Good luck, folks!

bread's done
Back