My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol: I got the confirmation email a good 3 minutes before the fucking confirmation screen finally loaded.[/QUOTE]

My confirmation screen just loaded some html and it worried the hell out of me, but I did get the email. Phew.

[quote name='trunks982'] whew... i had to use chrome. i was using firefox and already logged in. that didnt work so i used chrome and got it.[/quote]

Good call. Worked for me too.

Dammit, I totally forgot about this. Doing it at 9pm just screws me up big time. Firefox is working like a charm though - got one on my wife's account while my account is still loading in IE :lol:.

... and finally was able to get one on my account in IE. It just took 3 times longer. But also probably the initial rush is dying down so it isn't as bad as it was at, say, 9:05 (it is 9:29 now).

So, cool, $50 at Best Buy - I can definitely find a use for that! I think I'll just sit the rest out until the 12-pack coupons.

[quote name='KOPITARRULEZ_11']i keep getting cycled to home page on chrome[/QUOTE]

Same happened to me in Chrome. I tried Firefox, logged in, and it worked. And I logged out in Chrome and logged back in and that worked.

[quote name='io']Dammit, I totally forgot about this. Doing at 9pm just screws me up big time. Firefox is working like a charm though - got one on my wife's account while my account is still loading in IE :lol:.[/QUOTE]
Firefox here. Got a little nervous, was very slow but it worked.

T0XW4NN9J4**XW

20 bonus point code folks. Missing letters are initials of a car manufacturer.

If you get it, please let us all know who got it, or its not fun.

Good luck!

[quote name='ThEliteOne']T0XW4NN9J4**XW

20 bonus point code folks. Missing letters are initials of a car manufacturer.

If you get it, please let us all know who got it, or its not fun.

Good luck![/QUOTE]
HA got it Thanks alot :applause:
By the way it was VW ...Get on the bus!

[quote name='Cody2010']HA got it Thanks alot :applause:
By the way it was VW ...Get on the bus![/QUOTE]

Very welcome! As long as someone acknowledges receiving the code, thats always fun :D

[quote name='Mad Scientist']600 points for a $25 card?
Pass.[/QUOTE]

A couple years ago I would have said the same. But that's a pretty good exchange rate these days for MCR.

[quote name='io']A couple years ago I would have said the same. But that's a pretty good exchange rate these days for MCR.[/QUOTE]
I agree. The Nike $25 card is normally 2000 points.

[quote name='io']A couple years ago I would have said the same. But that's a pretty good exchange rate these days for MCR.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and they gave away quite a few points this year in the Arctic Home promotion, so it's not that bad an exchange at all. Plus, honestly: what else are you going to spend it on?

[quote name='boagman']Yeah, and they gave away quite a few points this year in the Arctic Home promotion, so it's not that bad an exchange at all. Plus, honestly: what else are you going to spend it on?[/QUOTE]

Magazines subscriptions, pogo subscriptions and various assorted trinkets, DUH!

Figures the one time I think to spend my points on something, another item I want more comes up! My only consolation is that the item redeemed will be a christmas gift for my mom. Wish I had more points though! >__< 262; it's totally gonna sell out before I even get close to enough

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Magazines subscriptions, pogo subscriptions and various assorted trinkets, DUH![/QUOTE]

You forgot overpriced promotional clothing!

[quote name='Mad Scientist']600 points for a $25 card?
Pass.[/QUOTE]

You'd rather have a shitty Coke hat for 600 points?

The WM gift card was the first time I've redeemed MCR points in two years, and the Best Buy gift card the 2nd time. The rewards are usually just shit, or sell out way too fast.

[quote name='EnvyNeko']Figures the one time I think to spend my points on something, another item I want more comes up! My only consolation is that the item redeemed will be a christmas gift for my mom. Wish I had more points though! >__< 262; it's totally gonna sell out before I even get close to enough[/QUOTE]

Of course it will sell out... especially considering its a one day only promotional item

I feel your pain though. Id be pissed.

So far from this promo I have a $25 Walmart card, a $10 Dominoes card, and 2 $25 Best Buy cards. Not bad for otherwise useless points. I'm glad my wife's account only had 598 when the Walmart card hit or I probably would have gotten two of those. Instead, after I was able to add more points to her account Monday, I got the Best Buy one, which to me is much more useful. I will probably lose the Walmart card I got on my account before I ever go there again (I average about 1 trip per year, and I went there last week ;)).

[quote name='io']So far from this promo I have a $25 Walmart card, a $10 Dominoes card, and 2 $25 Best Buy cards. Not bad for otherwise useless points. I'm glad my wife's account only had 598 when the Walmart card hit or I probably would have gotten two of those. Instead, after I was able to add more points to her account Monday, I got the Best Buy one, which to me is much more useful. I will probably lose the Walmart card I got on my account before I ever go there again (I average about 1 trip per year, and I went there last week ;)).[/QUOTE]

I'm four for four: Walmart, McDonalds, Dominos (cannot *remember* the last time I went there, but there's now one relatively close...I'll have to try it), and Best Buy. And I've still got 2,999 points to spend. I know I'm in for the Home Depot card and the four Coke 12-packs, which together would bring my total down to 2,279. So, then, my question is "Do I want to gamble?"

If I also get a Bass Pro Shops $50 card, that'll bring me down to 1,079, leaving me with just enough to get about 35 12-packs if they again offer the no-limit 12-packs. If, however, I choose not to gamble, *and* they offer the no-limit 12-packs (everything hinges on this point...) I'll have another 40 12-packs to add to that number, for a total of 75 or so 12-packs. And no: there's no way I'd drink that much, but you'd be surprised how many people absolutely *love* getting free 12-pack coupons as little gifts and contributions.

Decisions, decisions...

Edited to add: plus, I can add another 120 points come Monday! So many things to think about...

I finally got my 2 BB $25 card at 12:15 AM EST... took a while to get that second one. I needed to get up at 5 AM but didn't want to risk that is would already be sold out. I checked at 5 AM just to see and it was still available. By 8, it was sold out.

so apparently every-time i check out the catalog and says it has 0 results showing. and each day it's the same thing.
normally this wouldn't be a problem because i cashed in most of my points for the rewards i wanted but i want to jump on the free 12 packs on the 12th so would i need to enter another cap code to unlock it again or is it something on MCR'S end???

Here you go guys, 2 codes from 24 pack Coke

0MFLW9N7R47L??
?? = Japanese luxury car sold in the US

??6HMNWTRW064W
?? = Japanese crossover vehicle

[quote name='jgon85']Here you go guys, 2 codes from 24 pack Coke

0MFLW9N7R47L??
?? = Japanese luxury car sold in the US

??6HMNWTRW064W
?? = Japanese crossover vehicle[/QUOTE]
First one was TL, but was already used. Not gonna bother with the other one.

Arctic home is back up on the front page of MCR, and they are doing the same type of fund raising as last year (Earlier this year)

Anyone know if they are doing the same MCR points-fest for making a donation and clicking the diamonds in the game thing? I would donate the 70 points to find out myself, but right now I am cutting it close on points for 1 more gift card and 4 coke 12 packs.

[quote name='Falcongamer']I have Halo 4 XP codes. If interested, I would like to trade for MCR points. Please PM if interested[/QUOTE]

Been trying to do a swap with somebody myself haha. Have 5 of them.

No takers on them yet though - ah well. got til the end of january so no worry

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Arctic home is back up on the front page of MCR, and they are doing the same type of fund raising as last year (Earlier this year)

Anyone know if they are doing the same MCR points-fest for making a donation and clicking the diamonds in the game thing? I would donate the 70 points to find out myself, but right now I am cutting it close on points for 1 more gift card and 4 coke 12 packs.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember the game, but then again, I don't think I have donated points before. Anyway, I went ahead and made the 70 point donation, and there is no game. You do get a cool wallpaper of a polar bear chillin' on a wall of snow though!

Edit:
Here is the picture:
ArcticHome_1366x768_zpsdd363020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nick45']I don't remember the game, but then again, I don't think I have donated points before. Anyway, I went ahead and made the 70 point donation, and there is no game. You do get a cool wallpaper of a polar bear chillin' on a wall of snow though!

Edit:
Here is the picture:
ArcticHome_1366x768_zpsdd363020.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That polar bear is the shizzle.

But yeah, last year there was a little interactive map type thing where you could look around and see where polar bears were and such. If you donated 70 points, it would make little diamonds show up once a day, that when clicked would award 35 points (or 70 on i think like saturday for a short time) and you could get 1 a day... so it wound up being a points-fest for alot of people who got in early and ended up with a bunch of those diamond codes

[quote name='ThEliteOne']That polar bear is the shizzle.

But yeah, last year there was a little interactive map type thing where you could look around and see where polar bears were and such. If you donated 70 points, it would make little diamonds show up once a day, that when clicked would award 35 points (or 70 on i think like saturday for a short time) and you could get 1 a day... so it wound up being a points-fest for alot of people who got in early and ended up with a bunch of those diamond codes[/QUOTE]

That's pretty cool! Too bad they aren't doing it again this year.

[quote name='Nick45']That's pretty cool! Too bad they aren't doing it again this year.[/QUOTE]

They still may, there is still hope

Considering the last one technically took place THIS year...maybe they will do it in january, so it will be 2013's fund raiser, not another one for 2012.

[quote name='neocisco']AMC tickets are up. I got mine with no problem.[/QUOTE]

I would get them, if I had the extra points and an AMC theater within like 500 miles of me. lol

bread's done
Back