My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='boagman']Okay, here's an idea for all of you cap hoarders:

1. Go to the MCR site and sign in.
2. Enter a cap code (I've used both red and black) and get rewarded with 3 points
3. Enter the code "GIFT" immediately afterward and receive 10 *bonus* points
4. SIGN OUT FROM YOUR MCR ACCOUNT
5. Return to step 1 and repeat as desired

I was doing this tonight and easily got more than 200 points in half an hour. The most important thing to remember is that you need to sign out and then re-sign in again. I wouldn't wait too long on this, considering that they can be pretty quick on closing up loopholes such as this, so I'd get on my horse if I were you. I'm now completely out of cap codes to use for points. Guess why? ;)

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

[quote name='HydroX']So I just entered 2 Powerade 32oz cap codes. First one was fine, used GIFT, went through fine, then entered another cap code which entered just fine... but it wouldn't allow me to use GIFT again. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

So, here's a little something from a wise person who posted it a *long*, long time ago...a time called "Yesterday", in fact. All the way in a foreign land called, "The Previous Page-onia".

It's hard to keep up with, yeah?

[quote name='boagman']So, here's a little something from a wise person who posted it a *long*, long time ago...a time called "Yesterday", in fact. All the way in a foreign land called, "The Previous Page-onia".

It's hard to keep up with, yeah?[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I just got home from work. I read about the GIFT code prior to going into work and wanted to get them in when I got home ASAP before something changed, so I posted without reading the thread -- heaven forbid.

In other words, fuck off, yeah?

[quote name='neocisco']You have to sign out of your account after every GIFT code, sign in again then repeat the process.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Noticed it after I went ahead and posted.

[quote name='HydroX']Ugh, I just got home from work. I read about the GIFT code prior to going into work and wanted to get them in when I got home ASAP before something changed, so I posted without reading the thread -- heaven forbid.

In other words, fuck off, yeah?[/QUOTE]

Need some cheese to go with that whine?

[quote name='neocisco']Alright, alright, it's late and everyone is tired. Let's all settle down.[/QUOTE]

See, Hydrox? See what you *did*? You made dad get mad! ;)

I have a bunch of the lo-cal fridge packs that will give you the bonus points. If any one wants to trade anything for them let me know. If you need an extra 240pts this week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the details I got on using the "GIFT" code:
Thanks for entering the Coca-Cola Vending Merry Minutes of Winning keyword. When you enter a participating Coca-Cola 20oz. product code and the keyword “Gift” you will receive a Bonus entry into the Coca-Cola Merry Minutes of Winning Instant Win Game for a chance to win a prize every minute PLUS 10 My Coke Rewards bonus points. Game starts 11/14/2012 and runs through 12/31/2012. See official rules for details and free method of entry.
Remember to log out and back in each time, as has been previously posted.

There is another promotion for
Double points on no-cal and low-cal 12-paks from Dec. 13-19, 2012

[quote name='slowdive21']I won a copy of NCAA football from coke zero twitter. Thank you to the OP of that contest![/QUOTE]

I won a copy too! I entered everyday even when they didn't send out a retweet. My brother received a winning notification about a month ago and i figured all the winners had already been picked since the contest ended around the last week of November then I got a DM yesterday. ;)

[quote name='mikepeluso']I used some powerade caps ,does anyone know if this works on 2 liter or 1.25 coke caps or just 20 oz?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

I don't really think the MCR system can differentiate where the cap comes from. I redeemed a few yesterday and I don't recall where they are from although I know we spend way more on 2L bottles than we do on single 20 oz. ones.

The caps I used were from a few years ago too.

[quote name='billydeewilliams']been 14 days and still no walmart card :( got my dominos card in 6 days... seems like the postal workers stole it :([/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten my Walmart card either. I'm sort of wondering if thy didn't have an understock ready or something, but who knows. I usually don't get anything from Coke relatively quickly anyway.

Thankfully I received my Wal-Mart gift card Thursday. I'm in TN and the card came from MN. My ship date email was December 5th. The email stated it would arrive in 8-10 days so it got here during the ETA.

Hopefully everyone will get their card soon as well, I'm always worried about USPS items not arriving around the Holidays. They smashed a new copy of Halo 4 from the Amazon $20 gift card deal I ordered at the end of November last week(5 business days late) and I had some games stolen/lost a few years ago. :[

I got my Wal-Mart card on Monday and the McDonalds card today. Now I can go shopping and then get something to eat!

Question: For all of you who use 2 accounts with codes, and get multiple GC's when these types of deals go up - how exactly does that work?

Like, do you have to use a different name/email/adress? or what?

do's and don'ts
do use multiple email accounts with different names of account holder/ship to

don't use same primary name where items will be shipped to

this will get your accounts banned

if you have more than one family member sign them up/ up to 5

I got both of my Wal-mart cards today. Ship notification was Dec. 5th. I got 1 from the facebook Social Exclusive on November 30th and a 2nd card when the 12 Days promotion officially kicked off, Dec. 1.

Same account. :)

[quote name='billydeewilliams']been 14 days and still no walmart card :( got my dominos card in 6 days... seems like the postal workers stole it :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry...I just got mine yesterday. It'll come. So far I've only gotten the Domino's one (Tuesday or Wednesday) and the Walmart one (Friday). Best Buy and McDonald's are both confirmed shipped, so I'll probably get them sometime next week. Haven't yet heard about Home Depot or Southwest Airlines yet.

thanks for the comforting words of encouragement lol

heres a random question. how do you guys get alot of points? do you drink lots of soda or do you get um from other people?

im really new to this mycokerewards thing. been doing it for a year and a half. had 600 points in the begining but stopped collecting i came back and got an email saying my points expired because of being inactive for i think 60 to 90 days. what a waste lol had to build my points back up from the start

[quote name='billydeewilliams']thanks for the comforting words of encouragement lol

heres a random question. how do you guys get alot of points? do you drink lots of soda or do you get um from other people?

im really new to this mycokerewards thing. been doing it for a year and a half. had 600 points in the begining but stopped collecting i came back and got an email saying my points expired because of being inactive for i think 60 to 90 days. what a waste lol had to build my points back up from the start[/QUOTE]

Your points expire when you are inactive for 90 days. You either need to input a code or redeem some points for the account to remain active.

I follow MCR on facebook and usually when someone posts that their accounts were cleared of all points due to inactivity they respond to the user to call them and it seems they WILL reinstate your previous points balance.

I personally don't buy/drink that much Coca-Cola products but it's just known in my family that I collect the points. So every few days I get the 12 pack codes and bottle caps. I've only recently divided these among multiple accounts. Last year I shared 18 12-pack coupons rewards within my family and this year that number is closer to 30.

so does anybody know of any coke products that are on sale???
i wanna stock up on points and soda for a huge holiday party i wanna do. but i want the best deal.
also,did the GIFT code with two caps i found,got 26 points. hoping to stock up on plenty caps and lo-cal sodas so i can save up for something big soon.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so does anybody know of any coke products that are on sale???
i wanna stock up on points and soda for a huge holiday party i wanna do. but i want the best deal.
also,did the GIFT code with two caps i found,got 26 points. hoping to stock up on plenty caps and lo-cal sodas so i can save up for something big soon.[/QUOTE]

I guess Publix (none around here) does an occasional "Buy two, get two free" promotion for Coke product 12-packs, which would be basically four free, and only using two coupons. That would be an epic deal for sure. Kinda sucks that we don't have Publix in Michigan...I like that grocery store!

Other than that, I don't know of anything consistently good. With the coupons, the price doesn't really matter (they're good for up to $4.99)...it's all about getting extra free ones.

I read somewhere that there was a coke coupon in the 'smart source' coupons insert form last week or the week before. I haven't looked through my coupons yet though.

alright,thanks for all the pointers everyone c:
yeah i was asking because i recently got a $10 buck certificate from Best buy,and with the best buy reward from code rewards and some other money i have,i can snag a DVD or two soon and host a cool winter/were not dying from the end of the world party lol
though it would be fun.

[quote name='HydroX']Target has Coke 12 packs on sale 3 for $9 this week.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='slowdive21']I read somewhere that there was a coke coupon in the 'smart source' coupons insert form last week or the week before. I haven't looked through my coupons yet though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']alright,thanks for all the pointers everyone c:
yeah i was asking because i recently got a $10 buck certificate from Best buy,and with the best buy reward from code rewards and some other money i have,i can snag a DVD or two soon and host a cool winter/were not dying from the end of the world party lol
though it would be fun.[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

[quote name='slowdive21']Crap! Thanks for reminding me ;)

New code for polar bear plush. Only certain states: "ARCTIC"

You can get 2 of them per account. I know it works in IL and WI, and a few other states.

You can also try: "BEAR" if the other codes do not work![/QUOTE]

entered the code and it works! Thanks man

I totally forgot that there were MCR codes on Dasani 24 packs... my fiance and I have been throwing them out religiously.

... and then I remembered why. Half the time it's hard as fuck to read what the code actually is. It just took me 5 minutes to correctly input this code because the W was printed as a V, and a 0 was actually a 6. #-o

WTF - I'm getting 20 points for 10 point codes! I wish I hadn't entered some 24-packs (20 points normally) first since those didn't have any bonus, apparently. And yeah, don't know if it is mentioned here or not but I just read the last page and all everyone is talking about is where to buy Coke (with no mention of the bonus) which made no sense to me. I guess it is because you want to take advantage of that. But of course I always have stacks of codes ready to go so I ignore all that chatter.

But I have not been "eligible" for the last, I dunno, 10-20 bonus promos so this is a huge shock to me - especially as I never got an email for it and do not see anything on the site about it. WTF!?

Edit: Um, OK, just read back and there is no talk of 10 point bonus on 12-pack codes. I can't be the only one getting this!? And it is definitely a bonus as it only counts as 10 towards my 120 per week cap.

Edit #2: Ok, apparently a 10 point bonus has been running on 12-pack flaps for like a week. Strange how they never promoted it, even currently on the site. I guess I couldn't do it before this week anyway as I had pumped up my account for the Best Buy cards anyway last Monday and there was definitely no bonus at that time. And apparently there is also some way to get a bonus on caps, which I always ignore since their payout is so low. I have a bag of them - oh well, too late now.

BONUS POINTS OFFER
Get Double Points on all Low &
No-Calorie 12-packs
Earn Double Points on your favorite fridge packs from 12/13 to 12/19*.

This was an email I got last week, io.

[quote name='neocisco']
BONUS POINTS OFFER
Get Double Points on all Low &
No-Calorie 12-packs
Earn Double Points on your favorite fridge packs from 12/13 to 12/19*.

This was an email I got last week, io.[/QUOTE]

I never got that. Oh well. At least I'm glad I just randomly decided to enter a code today or I probably wouldn't have gotten the bonus at all. I actually used up nearly all my spare codes - first time I've been nearly out in a few years. I still have about 10-15 that give me errors even though the codes are clearly written, but I managed to scrounge up enough that worked to get double points on all 3 of our family accounts. Now I guess I have to wait till next December to spend them on anything ;).

In terms of the gift cards, I've gotten the Dominoes and Walmart ones, but only 1 of the 2 Best Buy cards. That worries me a little since I got that one in Saturday's mail. You'd think 2 cards of the same type would come on the same day, or at most a day apart.

Not that there was any doubt, but I just got an email from MCR that the program has been extended through 2013.

:slow claps: Keep on scrounging and hoarding.

One on me to celebrate:
5kwjoj74mfprm?
? = A type of Ford available in any color you want as long as it's black.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:slow claps: Keep on scrounging and hoarding.

One on me to celebrate:
5kwjoj74mfprm?
? = A type of Ford available in any color you want as long as it's black.[/QUOTE]

"T"
thanks for the 18 pt code!:cool:

bread's done
Back