My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']JUST GOT my mcd's GC in the mail as of yesterday.
still waiting on the 12 packs still.[/QUOTE]

12-packs won't be coming until probably February at the earliest.

[quote name='boagman']12-packs won't be coming until probably February at the earliest.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh,that's fine,i'll use them towards my birthday party on the 15th then lol

so the best buy reward points reward is gone :c i was gonna save up for it because i have a 10 dollar certificate and was gonna get two of them to make 20.
oh well,might as well save up for something big i guess.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']JUST GOT my mcd's GC in the mail as of yesterday.
still waiting on the 12 packs still.[/QUOTE]

You'll be getting a shipping notice for each 12 pack coupon. My coupons from December 2011 deal shipped in late January. 18 in total arrived around February 9th.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so the best buy reward points reward is gone :c i was gonna save up for it because i have a 10 dollar certificate and was gonna get two of them to make 20.
oh well,might as well save up for something big i guess.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I wanted to get two of those rewards points things. I hope they come back soon. :\

oh yeah
35bzh3q.png

i tried the game like 20 times and always lost lol i have horrible luck.. prolly spend about 1000 mcr now on contests and instant wins and never won anything! lol

[quote name='canvasch']i tried the game like 20 times and always lost lol i have horrible luck.. prolly spend about 1000 mcr now on contests and instant wins and never won anything! lol[/QUOTE]

if you enter a 20oz cap code and then enter GIFT afterwards you get a free entry to the instant win game. That is what I have been doing, I don't use points to play the game since it took about 200-250 times to finally win a prize

How many people have actually won with the free play method? I won a couple times (AMC tix/cokes, and MCR points) but those were both on entries I "paid" for. My wife and I both play the max per day using the free method now, and have yet to hit another winner.

My MCD gift card was won through paid codes (or rather scavenged ones from work.) Didn't know about the GIFT code until now.

Jesus, you guys are winning MCD cards at an alarming rate. :O

I've won twice on the Merry Minutes Instant Win Game. 1 Coke coupon for a FREE 1.25L bottle and 1 code for a wall calendar from Shutterfly.com

I'd rather have some McDs gift cards. I'll try again tonight. I spent all my 5 bonus entries in the span of 5 minutes. :razz:

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I've won twice on the Merry Minutes Instant Win Game. 1 Coke coupon for a FREE 1.25L bottle and 1 code for a wall calendar from Shutterfly.com

I'd rather have some McDs gift cards. I'll try again tonight. I spent all my 5 bonus entries in the span of 5 minutes. :razz:[/QUOTE]

If you won twice, you can now only win the grand prize.

[quote name='canvasch']wow i never knew about GIFT ...does it work for powerade codes or 2 liter ones?[/QUOTE]

the promo says it works on 20oz caps but it has worked on every single cap I have entered(Powerade, minute maid, fanta, coke zero, etc.), it doesn't matter the size or flavor/brand

They have begun to send Shipping Notifications on the FREE 12-pack coupons. This is way earlier than they did during last year's promotion. So I don't have to wait 'til February this time.

so who else has won something from the minutes of winning contest???
i stopped playing it after a while due to constant losing and just last night i won a free 12 pack coupon.
i wanna know out of curiously.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']so who else has won something from the minutes of winning contest???
i stopped playing it after a while due to constant losing and just last night i won a free 12 pack coupon.
i wanna know out of curiously.[/QUOTE]

I've been playing daily. I won a 1.25 liter coupon, and ::shudder:: whatever the @#$%ing Shutterfly thing they're giving out is. I'm happy with the first, ultra-annoyed with the second. I keep playing, but I darned well know that all I remain to be qualified for is the Grand or First Prize, which makes the odds of winning *long*.

Wait...there is a limit of 2 small prizes? I thought that was only in the text/twist/play game?

Anyways, who has tried getting away with maxing this rule:

Account Limit: 1 Account per person, 5 Accounts per household and 10 Accounts per physical address, but only 1 Account per individual, under all circumstances. For more information, please see the Official My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

Looks like the Dominos egift certificates are on their way out in 2 days. Thinking of maybe redeeming for a few. Having a new years party and this would be nice. Only issue I have is you can only use two gift certificates per order. Anyone place multiple orders and use multiple certificates?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Looks like the Dominos egift certificates are on their way out in 2 days. Thinking of maybe redeeming for a few. Having a new years party and this would be nice. Only issue I have is you can only use two gift certificates per order. Anyone place multiple orders and use multiple certificates?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered online from Domino's with e-gift cards before, & isn't there space for three sets of codes on the confirmation page? Granted, I've only ordered with two at a time up to this point, but that's worked fine. Maybe break up a large order into multiple ones if necessary?

[quote name='dpac']I've ordered online from Domino's with e-gift cards before, & isn't there space for three sets of codes on the confirmation page? Granted, I've only ordered with two at a time up to this point, but that's worked fine. Maybe break up a large order into multiple ones if necessary?[/QUOTE]

theres only a spot for 2. i was going to do multiple orders, but was just wondering if thats alright...and theres no set limit.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']theres only a spot for 2. i was going to do multiple orders, but was just wondering if thats alright...and theres no set limit.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe the online payment options are different for different Domino's (with e-gift card numbers & codes). In that case, I don't see what's wrong with placing multiple orders to be picked up at the same time. My Domino's just wouldn't take my e-gift card in-store.

[quote name='boagman']I've been playing daily. I won a 1.25 liter coupon, and ::shudder:: whatever the @#$%ing Shutterfly thing they're giving out is. I'm happy with the first, ultra-annoyed with the second. I keep playing, but I darned well know that all I remain to be qualified for is the Grand or First Prize, which makes the odds of winning *long*.[/QUOTE]

I had got 2 AMC ticket and dominoes gift cards as prizes. That was about 2 weeks ago. I thought but luck ran out after that but if I can only qualify for the grand prize I may as well give up.

[quote name='Miken']I had got 2 AMC ticket and dominoes gift cards as prizes. That was about 2 weeks ago. I thought but luck ran out after that but if I can only qualify for the grand prize I may as well give up.[/QUOTE]

I'm jealous of your prizes. I'm sort of a bit OCD with these sweeps (I still play my five free IWG entries almost daily, to pretty much no effect), so I'll keep playing it until the end.

i'm gonna just keep playing till the end for a grand or first prize.
i'm glad to hear there are actual winners here on CAG c: i was worried that nobody wins anything from MCR.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']theres only a spot for 2. i was going to do multiple orders, but was just wondering if thats alright...and theres no set limit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dpac']Hmm, maybe the online payment options are different for different Domino's (with e-gift card numbers & codes). In that case, I don't see what's wrong with placing multiple orders to be picked up at the same time. My Domino's just wouldn't take my e-gift card in-store.[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.

Your digital code is: CC4N-BBHW-TXJT-F87XTS
Your digital code is: CC4N-3236-GGUW-V87D0V

1. Click here to redeem your reward.
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member).
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Codes may only be used once and expire on 1/31/2013. If you have any questions please contact Shutterfly customer support at 888-225-7159.

If you have any other questions about redemption and fulfillment, visit the My Coke Rewards Terms and Conditions.

Yeah two more of these.
Forgot to post them earlier.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just a reminder to all, today is the last day for using the GIFT code, so get your caps in![/QUOTE]

Haha.. I went and bought like 10 Powerades just to get them in before the deadline. I feel just a tad obsessive about this stuff.

.. at least I won an AMC pack in the instant win game with my last entry! I figured it would all be for nothing.

bread's done
Back