My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Kotomine']Late night code drop:

6K57V6JNXNMRM?

Hint: ? = 3+3+3

B6PJ6XX9JV??TP

?? = Convert quaternary 1011 to decimal.
[/QUOTE]

Both lurked.

[quote name='Kotomine']Late night code drop:

6K57V6JNXNMRM?

Hint: ? = 3+3+3

B6PJ6XX9JV??TP

?? = Convert quaternary 1011 to decimal.
[/QUOTE]

Both already used, but love the "decipher first" aspect. Nice one!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']the mission promo ends today so this will be my last cap codes list, good luck

1. zelda
5.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']the mission promo ends today so this will be my last cap codes list, good luck

2.rpmboy
5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

3. Miken
5.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

4.Justin11
5.[/QUOTE]

thanks!!

5.sninh[/QUOTE]
thank you!

We're maxed out!

Our members made this promotion so popular that we have reached the maximum entry limit.

when I enter any of the Mission upc's. Anyone else getting it?

[quote name='nixmahn']We're maxed out!

Our members made this promotion so popular that we have reached the maximum entry limit.

when I enter any of the Mission upc's. Anyone else getting it?[/QUOTE]

Nope

I get this message when I try to enter the promo page: "Sorry but this was either really popular or like all good things... has come to an end." looks they ended it early.

False alarm. I got it after entering my 4th code today. Enterd the UPC again, got the same message, then the cap code. Still got the bonus. Site appears to be very glitchy.

[quote name='Justin11']Don't thank me here but enter these codes for secret catalogs, really good deals too get them before they're gone.[/QUOTE]

They seemed ok but nothing for me.

I got a hat(250 points) and binoculars(75 points). Really tempted on the clock and the bag :x

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Justin11']I got a hat(250 points) and binoculars(75 points). Really tempted on the clock and the bag :x[/QUOTE]

Arn't those just discounts on the binoculars? NOt the binoculars them selves?

[quote name='nixmahn']Arn't those just discounts on the binoculars? NOt the binoculars them selves?[/QUOTE]
No i think i got it for 75 points. You might be right though.
Spent points on reward
5/6/13

I got TWO pair of binoculars. One at the 125 price point and another just now for 75 points. I didn't know about the specific password that unlocked that section of 40% discounts.

I had only used PASSTHECOKE.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I got TWO pair of binoculars. One at the 125 price point and another just now for 75 points. I didn't know about the specific password that unlocked that section of 40% discounts.

I had only used PASSTHECOKE.[/QUOTE]

I probably just overpaid for that hat then.:whistle2:#

105 - 1000 Points
Coke Summer Entertainment Discount Collection:
Coca-Cola MP3 Player Discount
385 Points

Coca-Cola Sports Bag Discount
105 Points

Four (4) Carmike Movie Tickets
1000 Points

75 - 424 Points
Coke Summer Outdoor Discount Collection
Coca-Cola Binoculars Discount
75 Points

Coca-Cola Lantern Discount
135 Points

1 Pair of Indianapolis Zoo tickets
424 Points

63 - 250 Points
Coke Summer Meals Discount Collection
Coca-Cola Set of 6 Koozies Discount
90 Points

Coca-Cola Lunch Pod Discount
150 Points

$5 McDonald's Arch Card
150 Points

Domino's® $5 E-Gift Card
250 Points

$5 gift certificate to redeem for GREAT tasting Snappy...(Another pizza gc)
63 Points

75 - 195 Points
Coke Summer Travel Discount Collection
Coca-Cola Phone Pouch Discount
75 Points

Coca-Cola Clock - White
195 Points

250 Hilton HHonorsTM Points
125 Points

Summer Waves (Not unlocked):
Great American Summer Vacation Sweepstakes
3 Points

Coca-Cola Beach Ball
50 Points

Coca-Cola Beach ToteOUT OF STOCK
255 Points

Pure Michigan/Mackinac Island Getaway
3 Points

Kings Island Ticket Sweepstakes
3 Points
Rules

Boyne Mountain Family Splash Package (sweeps)
3 Points

Indiana Beach - Ultimate Experience (sweeps)
1 Point

Sports Collection(Not unlocked):
Coca-Cola VIP Weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway (sweeps)
3 Points

Coca-Cola Kite
200 Points

Coca-Cola RPET Cap
250 Points

POWERADE® Sports Bag
1000 points

24oz. POWERADE® Sports Bottle
550 Points

POWERADE® Basketball Board and Ball Set
875 Points

Win a VIP Trip to Miami to Meet LeBron James (sweeps)
3 Points

Win 4 tickets and 4 Fan Zone passes to the 2013 Quaker State 400 at Kentucky Speedway
1 Point

Win 2 tickets to the 2014 Indianapolis 500 AND 2 Indy...
1 Point

Ultimate Golf Package (sweeps)
3 Points

POWERADE Win a Nike+ FuelBand (instant win game)
3 Points

You can still buy from each catalog but you only get the discount if you enter the code for the specific catalog.
http://mcr.cokesummer.com/

wish there wasnt such a small limit on these but oh well. glad I have two accounts. Redeemd for 2 $5 Arch Cards, 2 $5 DOminos EGift Certificates, and 4 $5 Jets Pizza giftcards. Thanks for the heads up!

:)

[quote name='Justin11']I probably just overpaid for that hat then.:whistle2:#

Notable mentions:
6 Koozies (90 pts)
Coke Lunch Pod (150 pts)
MP3 Player (385 pts)
Sports Bag (105 pts)
Binoculars (75 pts)
Lantern (135 pts)
Clock (195 pts)
Phone Pouch (75 pts)
(^^^^ 40% off)

You can still buy from each catalog but you only get the discount if you enter the code for the specific catalog.
http://mcr.cokesummer.com/[/QUOTE]

Please don't waste your points on the mp3 player, I got the 8GB one that looks sorta of like an ipod shuffle and it broke after two days. I didn't drop it or anything it just stopped working completely out of the blue, when it did work it wasn't that good either to be honest.

Pretty much all of the electronics that coke gives out are crap, I got some wireless headphones once, they came with a/v cables so you could hook it up to your tv but I never figured out how to use them since the instructions didn't come with the box, so I just used an 3.5 audio cable and used them to listen to music on my computer until they stopped working a month later. I also got a usb clock with ambient light built in, I unboxed it plug it in and the clock didn't even work, the display that showed the time never came on but the light did, it was more distracting than anything since I keep it next to my monitor and the light changed colors every 5 seconds.

Thanks for the points triangle the promotion was still working for me. Here's some points from that southwest promotion i need to get rid of.
all used

Please don't waste your points on the mp3 player
Thanks for the warning also

100% FREE guaranteed** to work Cap Code:

HVTBHN0LWR6KN?

? =
1+4=?
2+3=?

1x5=?
square root of 25 is ?.

**Your results may vary.

[quote name='Kotomine']100% FREE guaranteed** to work Cap Code:

HVTBHN0LWR6KN?

? =
1+4=?
2+3=?

1x5=?
square root of 25 is ?.

**Your results may vary.[/QUOTE]

Thank You! You also PM'd me a Powerade cap a few weeks ago. Very much appreciated. :)

I just got the Mission UPC code to work again. Earlier I was getting the "maxxed out" screen.

thanks for the promo collection codes :DDD
so far there are some pretty decent and point worthy rewards. however i'm playing it safe and gonna gather up as many points as i can to save up for when they do the Christmas promo again this year.

so to everyone grabbing these rewards,enjoy,and have fun this summer c:

CHEMMY HERE!!! :DDD
want some extra points again??? enter ANY 12 pack code regardless of type and then enter 041100008879. and BLAM double bonus points for each Flap AND a sweeps entry into a contest.

here's the official message i got after the code.

Thanks for entering your Coppertone ® UPC code - Now get Double Bonus Points and an entry into the Great American Summer Vacation Sweepstakes, just for entering a Coke ® Brand 12 Pack PIN code today! Details : We 're currently offering Double Bonus Points and a Bonus entry into the Great American Summer Vacation Sweepstakes when you enter a PIN code from a participating Coke Brand 12 Pack and eligible Coppertone UPC code. Offer starts 5/6/13 and ends 6/30/13. Be sure to check out www.mcr.com/summer to see all participating Coppertone products. Limit 10 Sweepstakes entries per day during the promotion period regardless of method of entry. For each mail-in entry, you will receive 5 entries into the Sweepstakes.

[quote name='Justin11']Don't thank me here but enter these codes for secret catalogs, really good deals too get them before they're gone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes!

I got the McD GC. Too bad its limit 1.

And I would have gotten the Pearl Theater ticket. But I don't know if its for a movie theater or a off Broadway tickets LOL.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']CHEMMY HERE!!! :DDD
want some extra points again??? enter ANY 12 pack code regardless of type and then enter 041100008879. and BLAM double bonus points for each Flap AND a sweeps entry into a contest.

here's the official message i got after the code.

Thanks for entering your Coppertone ® UPC code - Now get Double Bonus Points and an entry into the Great American Summer Vacation Sweepstakes, just for entering a Coke ® Brand 12 Pack PIN code today! Details : We 're currently offering Double Bonus Points and a Bonus entry into the Great American Summer Vacation Sweepstakes when you enter a PIN code from a participating Coke Brand 12 Pack and eligible Coppertone UPC code. Offer starts 5/6/13 and ends 6/30/13. Be sure to check out www.mcr.com/summer to see all participating Coppertone products. Limit 10 Sweepstakes entries per day during the promotion period regardless of method of entry. For each mail-in entry, you will receive 5 entries into the Sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Was able to get 1 more McD GC with 8 10 flaps. So the GC only cost 80 points!

And now I got 10 pts for sweepstakes.

:)

Ah our prayers have been answered. A code for any 12 pack double points.
Gonna get rid of mines right now.

Today only: Enter four red caps and get 20 extra points. I'm so spoiled from last month i don't see too much of a good deal in that.

remember how I said at the beginning of the mission promo that I had a box full of coke red caps, well I still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only

[quote name='LazyTriangle']remember how I said at the beginning of the mission promo that I had a box full of coke red caps, well I still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only[/QUOTE]

Thank you LazyTriangle!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']remember how I said at the beginning of the mission promo that I had a box full of coke red caps, well I still have about half a box of them left. I will be giving them out to anyone who quotes this post for today only[/QUOTE]

Thank you

Any left over? Thanks!

yo

Thanks

Oh heck...why not? Thanks!

Thanks! :)

bread's done
Back